All reviews houlihan's restaurant starbucks coffee assembly hall great hotel research park south end i highly recommend this hotel shuttle service continental breakfast is in town comfortable beds modern hotel champaign urbana area football stadium state farm wedding reception front desk staff
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Very modern and nice accommodations. We booked a king room for a wedding. We called a couple days before for an early check-in (only one hour early) since we had to change clothes before. When we arrived, they had reserved a two double bed room for early check-in even though we reserved the king. No solutions or remedies even offered. Basically told take it or leave it and check-in later!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Natalie G, Director of Sales at I Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

I'm sorry to here of your negative experience at check-in. If you would like to share your name, we will note experience in your profile and ensure you are placed in the room type of your choice on your next visit. Our staff has been informed of your comment and we will be more accurate when guaranteeing early check-in to guests in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have stayed at hotels ranging from motel 6 to four seasons and I have yet to see a hotel whose design was as well thought out as the I hotel. From the trivial checkin process (I gave him my id and he gave me the keys), to the retractable cord on the iron, to the lack of a stupid "ad page" when I log on to the internet, to the location of a single switch next to the bed to kill the lights - i could go on - Everything shows a clear mark of a thought and care driven design process. My only regret is that my stay was only one night. I should come back here to stay much, much longer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I try to stay in the i-hotel every trip we make to Champaign. It is always clean which is essential for me. It is quiet. The staff is always courteous. The fitness room is clean and easy to use. The lobby is comfortable as well. I really can't come up with anything negative and I am very picky about my choice of hotels!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

The I hotel is a beautiful facility in a great location. I would recommend it to anyone staying in the champaign area for any reason.

We went for an Illini basketball game and the front desk staff could not have between more informative and friendly.

Rooms are decorated in a tasteful modern decor and beds are very comfortable.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I travel frequently for work, but stay at the "I" when I visit family in the area. Service at this hotel is exemplary. I feel that the staff would do anything I ask. They are always bending over backwards. The quality of the rooms - especially the beds - are outstanding. The vibe is Sean Connery James Bond. The place just oozes class. My wife would strangle me if I suggested staying anywhere else in Champaign.

Room Tip: I like looking out over the main road where you can see more of the college life going on around you.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family