All reviews houlihan's restaurant starbucks coffee assembly hall great hotel research park south end i highly recommend this hotel shuttle service continental breakfast is in town comfortable beds modern hotel champaign urbana area football stadium state farm wedding reception front desk staff
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I very much enjoyed my stay at the I Hotel, from when they came to pick me up at the airport up until I checked out. The staff were all very courteous and helpful, and the check-in questionnaire they send before you arrive makes clear that they pay attention to details that will make your visit pleasant. The room was comfortable and quiet, the fitness center was nice, and I loved the Malin & Goetz toiletries. A special thank you to the front desk person who arranged a late check out to accommodate my late afternoon flight. I'd definitely stay here again if I have reason to be back in Champaign.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Well given the size of the Univerity in this town to be close it might not be a useful criterion since everything seems to be close to the university. It's a modern and stylish hotel which looks very spacious and they do also have a lot of space. The room I was in had a right size and was clean and well maintained. The gym was spacious, and they easily could put more machines in. The treadmills I dislike since it's was not very obvious to me how to program them correctly.
The breakfast was good, even so, that I surprised that they do not offer more options such as different styles of eggs, bacon, etc. Maybe they do, and I should have just asked them. I will properly never know.
So I will certainly consider staying in this hotel if I am the next time in this town, and I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We attended a wedding here as well as stayed here. Perfect place for a wedding and family reunion gathering Rooms were very nice and parking plentiful. Close to other restaurants. Nice patio and bar area. Wedding feast was good as well. Staff was exceedingly nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Matt B, General Manager at I Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hi conniea806,
Thank you for the generous words! We're glad you enjoyed all of the amenities, including the rooms, patio, bar and even parking. Weddings are a particularly magical time to enjoy all that we have to offer, but we'd gladly welcome you back for your next stay, even if not for a wedding!
Assistant General Manager, I Hotel

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the art in the building! Very comfortable with high grade toiletries, STBX coffee and comfy robes. Helpful staff. Quiet area in the summer. Everything you need in a well appointed room. An added plus is that it is within walking distance of many nice restaurants.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Mary B,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us such a kind review. We strive to provide luxury and comfort in every last detail of the I Hotel and Conference Center - thank you for noticing! We look forward to your next stay here with us and will make sure your next stay is just as wonderful as your last one.
Assistant General Manager, I Hotel

Reviewed 21 July 2018

First off, the staff is wonderful at Ihotel, in Champaign, IL. The surrounding grounds are well kept and the lobby is right out of a style magazine. There is even a Cafe' that sells Starbucks coffee in the lobby. The hidden gem is the Spa. We had a last minute couples massage scheduled by the very helpful desk, namely Leon. The massage was simply amazing. It was like a drug free muscle relaxer! We most definitely will be going back just for the Spa.
The room was on the smaller side but offered all the conveniences you could imagine. Starbucks coffee in the rooms! There was only a shower in our room but the water was very hot and pressure was good. I would have given the rating of excellent if it weren't for the dreary breakfast. Completely under staffed, mediocre food, and not a what we expected after all the wonderful things offered by the hotel itself. I Hotel is simply the best place to stay if your destination is the University of Illinois, or if you attending a sports event in Champaign. Be sure to book a massage while you are there, you won't regret it.

Stayed: July 2018

Hello trib_ona,
Thank you for the kind rating and words - our staff strives to give each and every guest an unforgettable experience, and that includes how we maintain the look and feel of the I Hotel and Conference Center, and Houlihan's. The spa is always a favorite of our guests and we're glad Leon could arrange that for you. We're glad we satisfied your needs, but will ensure your experience at breakfast does not happen again. If you'd like to talk further with us about your stay, you can call anytime at 217-819-5000.