“Great Beer”

Dining options: After-hours
Newnan, Georgia
“Great Beer”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place has the best selection in town for beer. While the beer is great the food and the service is just OK. Not unusual to sit at the bar with an empty glass waiting for someone to notice. All and all, a good place to visit though.

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Champaign, Illinois
“Yawn”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

All regional and national chain pizza places are roughly equal, and this includes this one. This place offers sit- down dining. The lunch buffet is mediocre at best. You won't get sick, but this is mass-produced food.

Visited February 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good service.”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Old Chicago is always a good choice. Just the right amount of busy and not crazy. The staff tried to find our game but OC doesn't have ESPN FullCourt. Don't get that... A good place to stop.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank the_muser
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Half Price Pizza”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Despite the hit or miss service I LOVE THEIR PIZZA. My first experience there in February 2012 was the worst experience I've ever had with a server. The pizza was to die for but because the service was so bad it took me a month to go back. Once I went back though I could not stop. I introduced my roommates to this place and we would go every Tuesday for the half price pizza special. I probably packed on about 10 pounds over the summer because we went every week but it was worth it. The only server that I would recommend is Jessie. She is great, fast, and very personable. I gave up pizza when I left Champaign in August but if I ever come across another Old Chicago I will not hesitate to eat the pizza. It is AWESOME.

• Visited August 2012
Laramie, Wyoming
“Good place to eat if you don't know where else to go”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Fried mac and cheese was great...chicken wings good (chiplote bbq), salad was salad, nachos with chicken awesome!! Right next to the La Quinta where we were staying!

Visited September 2012