“Best burgers in town!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Quincy, Illinois
“Best burgers in town!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Delicious burgers. The home made truffle potato chips are fantastic. Casual atmosphere. Good service.

• Visited May 2014

Champaign, Illinois
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We spent over 35 dollars for dinner for the two of us. My DH said his burger was really good. I had salad and ordered the Brie appetizer. Kind of noisy but we were able to get right in. Bring change for parking meters though!

“Great Dinner”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This is the second time that I have been here. Great atmosphere. Reasonable prices. A nice selection of beers. And the food is very good. I would recommend Farren's for dinner.

Visited April 2014
Champaign, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More than bar food”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

You leave smelling like the grill but I keep coming back. I enjoy the wine by the glass selection and the dinner specials. Parking is easy because they are next to the city parking garage. My wife will not wait for a table so very often our plans change when there is line waiting to be seated. As a bar it is 5 stars but this is a restaurant review .

• Visited March 2014
Charleston, IL
“great burger bar!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This place can be a little hard for newcomers to find, but they have great service, great burgers, and good beer. It is underground, so there's no view, but there are a couple of TVs and if you sit at the bar, you can watch your food being made. I like the Krosovice beer they always have on tap. The other draught beers rotate.

On my most recent visit, I had spicy barbacoa beef on a hoagie with a generous side of fries. Yum!

• Visited March 2014