“weekend at Homewood Suites”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
United States
“weekend at Homewood Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The homewood suites in Champaign was beautiful! The suite was very clean and had all the amenities that you would need in the kitchen, bath, we had a great whirlpool bath. The staff was very friendly and very helpful the breakfast was good, everything was fresh and replensished often the grounds outside were very nice with a bbq and places to sit to enjoy the outdoors The indoor pool and hot tub were great with plenty of towels and seating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Amara E, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am so happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive review means so much. Thank you for being our guest!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
lincroft, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Nice accomodations and very close to U of I. A bit more expensive than some others we have stayed at, but worth it for this trip due to many runs back and forth to my daughters dorm with packing up for end of year. Breakfast is fine - something for everyone and great robust coffee. Clean and comfortable, and everyone is pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience! I can only imagine how busy it was moving your daughter from her dorm - thanks for choosing to spend your weekend with us! I hope to have you and your student as our guests whenever you return to the the campus area. Have the best summer!
Champaign, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've stayed at several of the "extended stay" type hotels, from the economy to the luxury. I have to say this one is the best. They have the best amenities - breakfast every day, dinner four days a week, great full kitchens with most everything you'd need, very nice bathroom set up with large shower - no bath in the king one room suite but that's fine with me. The rooms are the nicest for the value. The staff here is exceedingly friendly, everyone from the maids to the front desk to even those who staffed the dining area were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast fare was varied enough that I didn't get tired of it. I stayed for 8 nights and felt the variety was really nice. Most of the dinners I had were quite nice for being just part of the stay. It's not fancy, but if you are too tired to head out for dinner or just trying to budget a bit, it's certainly more than edible. They always had a generous salad bar and a variety of warm dishes. The room was quite spacious, I stayed with a friend in the king suite that is all one room. I've stayed here before in the largest of the suites, the two queen beds two room suite and I've also tried the king two room suite. For couples I actually prefer the king one room. It really seems larger without the partition and the shower is very nice. Overall I'd say I had an excellent stay and it was far better than other extended stay rooms I've tried. From now on I'll be staying at Homewood Suites when I travel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful, detailed review! I am elated to learn that Homewood Suites in now your extended stay hotel of choice. Should you ever need assistance with future accomodations, do not hesitate to contact me at any time!
Conifer, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was a great experience in customer service. The rooms were great and the staff was fantastic! They helped my team get our business meeting items printed and helped us find good dining in the area. They had a personal touch that you rarely see at a hotel. I will go back the next time business takes me to Champaign.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Crstal Lake IL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stayed in a one bedroom suite. Room was clean, quiet and spacious. Staff at check in were very friendly & efficient. The person running the free breakfast was a delight. Great experience at a very good price.

Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We first went to Hilton Gardens right next door. It was the wrong hotel! But the desk person there was helpful anyway and let us keep our luggage on their rack and walk it over the the Homewood Suites. They even said to leave it there and someone would come get it! Already pleased. Got to the correct hotel, Homewood Suites. Receptionist there was every bit as helpful. k Checked our suit availability. Gave us an upgrade, arranged to have son and his family in suit right next to us. We had AARP discount EXTReMELY good value. Clean, friendly, attractive, convenient, right in middle of town close to University. Suites fully furnished, felt more like vacation than a simple family get together. Breakfast buffet and a dinner buffet provided and very good food. We don't have anything negative to say. Definitely stay there again!!

Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

There are no worries when traveling across the state and you opt for this location. The front desk is very caring and accommodating. The breakfast is nice and the pool is great for families. My grandkids and nephews enjoyed the swim time as we relaxed after driving all day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Champaign
Hyatt Place Champaign
Comfort Suites Urbana Champaign, University Area
La Quinta Inn Champaign
La Quinta Inn Champaign
#5 of 25 in Champaign

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana? Share your experiences!