“Very Impressive Accomadations” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
Johnsburg, United States
“Very Impressive Accomadations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Although I was not able to take advantage of many of the facilities offered, the outside area with the fire looked very inviting. The lobby was good size. The breakfast area was very accommodating to large and small families. The breakfast staff was very friendly & the complimentary breakfast was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Amara E, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! It would be a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us again this summer as an opportunity to enjoy our outside patio, fire place and basketball court! Thank you for being our guest!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Champaign, IL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

This site has a staff that go the extra mile and provide extraordinary service. When displaced from my home for a period of 4 months, I was sent there by my insurance. The choice was excellent. Every question was readily answered, each need that came up addressed with speed and thoroughness. The atmosphere was calm and tasteful, the amenities well chosen and provided. This will be my hotel of choice to recommend to people coming into the area for longer than just a night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It was such a pleasure having you as our guest for 4 months - time flies when you're having fun! We are so happy that you were able to return to your home but we certainly miss having you around here at Homewood! We are honored to be your hotel of choice to recommend to others. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need assistance with future accomodations. Thank you for your positive review and kind words!
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The homewood suites in Champaign was beautiful! The suite was very clean and had all the amenities that you would need in the kitchen, bath, we had a great whirlpool bath. The staff was very friendly and very helpful the breakfast was good, everything was fresh and replensished often the grounds outside were very nice with a bbq and places to sit to enjoy the outdoors The indoor pool and hot tub were great with plenty of towels and seating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am so happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive review means so much. Thank you for being our guest!
lincroft, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Nice accomodations and very close to U of I. A bit more expensive than some others we have stayed at, but worth it for this trip due to many runs back and forth to my daughters dorm with packing up for end of year. Breakfast is fine - something for everyone and great robust coffee. Clean and comfortable, and everyone is pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience! I can only imagine how busy it was moving your daughter from her dorm - thanks for choosing to spend your weekend with us! I hope to have you and your student as our guests whenever you return to the the campus area. Have the best summer!
Champaign, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've stayed at several of the "extended stay" type hotels, from the economy to the luxury. I have to say this one is the best. They have the best amenities - breakfast every day, dinner four days a week, great full kitchens with most everything you'd need, very nice bathroom set up with large shower - no bath in the king one room suite but that's fine with me. The rooms are the nicest for the value. The staff here is exceedingly friendly, everyone from the maids to the front desk to even those who staffed the dining area were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast fare was varied enough that I didn't get tired of it. I stayed for 8 nights and felt the variety was really nice. Most of the dinners I had were quite nice for being just part of the stay. It's not fancy, but if you are too tired to head out for dinner or just trying to budget a bit, it's certainly more than edible. They always had a generous salad bar and a variety of warm dishes. The room was quite spacious, I stayed with a friend in the king suite that is all one room. I've stayed here before in the largest of the suites, the two queen beds two room suite and I've also tried the king two room suite. For couples I actually prefer the king one room. It really seems larger without the partition and the shower is very nice. Overall I'd say I had an excellent stay and it was far better than other extended stay rooms I've tried. From now on I'll be staying at Homewood Suites when I travel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful, detailed review! I am elated to learn that Homewood Suites in now your extended stay hotel of choice. Should you ever need assistance with future accomodations, do not hesitate to contact me at any time!
Conifer, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was a great experience in customer service. The rooms were great and the staff was fantastic! They helped my team get our business meeting items printed and helped us find good dining in the area. They had a personal touch that you rarely see at a hotel. I will go back the next time business takes me to Champaign.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Crstal Lake IL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stayed in a one bedroom suite. Room was clean, quiet and spacious. Staff at check in were very friendly & efficient. The person running the free breakfast was a delight. Great experience at a very good price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family