“Fantastic stay!”

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
Bloomington, IN
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Three of us recently stayed at this location for 2 days and were immensely pleased with it. We arrived on a Thursday and left on Saturday morning. The room was large and included a separate living space, which was convenient since one of us slept on the sleeper sofa in that room. The sleeper sofa was surprisingly comfortable, by the way. The room was very clean and provided us with a small kitchen including refrigerator and microwave. Dinner is included in the room price Monday through Thursday. Our dinner on Thursday was a very hearty and delicious fajita and taco bar. Breakfast both days was equally large with choices that included eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, etc. I'd highly recommend this location and this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
San Dimas, CA., United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The entire staff insured all needs of residents were met. The Breakfast was fresh and excellent. The room was spacious and extremely clean and ready. I would definitely stay here again as well as recommend it to others.

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites and I was very impressed. The staff with whom I interacted were wonderfully friendly and helpful. The room was VERY clean and comfortable. I loved that the DirecTV service included the music channels in addition to the usual cable channels. I also appreciated that there was a TV in both the living room and bedroom of my suite. The "lodge" area (where breakfast and dinner are served) was also clean, comfortable, and inviting. The breakfast was pretty basic hotel fare (e.g., fruit, waffles, cereal, coffee). The free evening dinner was nice and also pretty basic. I am vegetarian, so options for me were somewhat limited, but I was able to have a more than filling dinner both evenings that I was there (for the first night I had a good-sized salad, tomato-basil soup, a jalapeno-cheese corn muffin, a chocolate chip cookie, and a glass of white wine). Although it was nothing to write home about, I enjoyed the food in general and really appreciated having that option available when I was tired after a long day.

In addition to all of the great things about the hotel itself, the location is also fantastic (less than one mile away from the university conference center) with a 24-hour Walgreens in the same parking lot and several casual dining options within a very quick walk.

I have stayed both here and at the iHotel, and while the iHotel was awesome, I would choose to stay here again if my travels bring me back to Champaign. I have absolutely no complaints about my visit: it was simply excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

WE really enjoyed this hotel,Having been in the hospitality industry for 40 years,I must say Hilton has done a great job with this brand. The Management of this hotel stands out as you enter the entranherece,from grounds to interior..EXCELLENT HOTEL

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Amara E, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure having you as our guest for U of I graduation - I hope you and your family had a great weekend celebrating your graduate. We hope to see you next time your travel brings you back to the Champaign area!
Johnsburg, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Although I was not able to take advantage of many of the facilities offered, the outside area with the fire looked very inviting. The lobby was good size. The breakfast area was very accommodating to large and small families. The breakfast staff was very friendly & the complimentary breakfast was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! It would be a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us again this summer as an opportunity to enjoy our outside patio, fire place and basketball court! Thank you for being our guest!
Champaign, IL, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This site has a staff that go the extra mile and provide extraordinary service. When displaced from my home for a period of 4 months, I was sent there by my insurance. The choice was excellent. Every question was readily answered, each need that came up addressed with speed and thoroughness. The atmosphere was calm and tasteful, the amenities well chosen and provided. This will be my hotel of choice to recommend to people coming into the area for longer than just a night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It was such a pleasure having you as our guest for 4 months - time flies when you're having fun! We are so happy that you were able to return to your home but we certainly miss having you around here at Homewood! We are honored to be your hotel of choice to recommend to others. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need assistance with future accomodations. Thank you for your positive review and kind words!
United States
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The homewood suites in Champaign was beautiful! The suite was very clean and had all the amenities that you would need in the kitchen, bath, we had a great whirlpool bath. The staff was very friendly and very helpful the breakfast was good, everything was fresh and replensished often the grounds outside were very nice with a bbq and places to sit to enjoy the outdoors The indoor pool and hot tub were great with plenty of towels and seating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am so happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive review means so much. Thank you for being our guest!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Champaign
Hyatt Place Champaign
La Quinta Inn Champaign
La Quinta Inn Champaign
#6 of 25 in Champaign
Comfort Suites Urbana Champaign, University Area

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana? Share your experiences!