La Quinta Inn Champaign
US$133
US$124
US$134
US$126
All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleanno elevatorwaffleshard boiled eggspanera breadwould stay here againstaff was friendlyshopping and restaurantspleasant stayone night staywe've stayedthe breakfast areafirst flooreasy accesscontinental breakfastvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have lived in Champaign my whole life and never stayed here. From the outside it doesn't look like much but the interior decorating was my favorite. The location is perfect and the staff was great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was a student in Champaign and booked this hotel when I went back to visit. It was an awesome visit, the room was wonderful and it was right across the street from the mall, and not far from Prospect Ave, one of the main shopping areas for the town. I loved that it was close enough to the downtown area and to campus without having to go out of your way to get there. And there's a bus line that drops off right across the street from the hotel, which came in handy when I went out on campus one of the nights. It was amazing to go back and visit. I will definitely be booking there on my next visit!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Im there every Tuesday night and Lori and the staff make me feel right at home. I just hope your paying Lori enough to keep her at the front desk she is a great asset to your hotel. She is very friendly and knows whats she is doing for each guest.I am a regular guest I dont have to tell her my wake up time or to e mail my next weeks stay she already has it done before I get in its all done

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We were traveling to Michigan to visit some friends and needed a place to stay that was Dog friendly. This motel was very accommodating and went out of their way to give us the room that we wanted at a great price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I will never stay at a La Quinta again. We received a very rude and unprofessional note from the front desk stating our dogs were barking while we went out for dinner. We woke up the first morning to dogs barking at 6:00 a.m., but that is what you expect when you go to a pet-friendly hotel. My family normally stays with La Quinta because they are pet-friendly, but THIS La Quinta was not very pet-friendly at all. There were so many billing issues and random charges posted to our account that we are still dealing with after being home 3 days. We will never stay at a La Quinta again. This hotel made what should've been a nice holiday a very miserable trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Hello Arianna!

Thanks for commenting on your recent stay at our La Quinta Inn Champaign. We're sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay. We'd like the chance to respond to your concerns directly. If you would, please contact us at tripadvisor@laquinta.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you!