“What a Fabulous Find!”

Drury Inn & Suites Champaign
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My Girlfriend & I were Road Tripping from Galena, Il to Tampa, Fl with Golden-Doodle, MAXine. Never traveled with a dog, were nervous about that & was so tickled to check this site from a billboard ad!
Not only are they pet-friendly but cocktails & dinner is Free, yes, Free so we could bring it back to the room & eat "Family-Style". Staff was helpful, friendly, exceptional. Breakfast is also Free in the morn & these two meals are hot meals. I am celiac & they accommodated my needs with efficiency & friendly humor!
In the final analysis, let me say we are on our way to Nashville now to stay in the Drury Inn, Nashville!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I love this place. My son goes to U of I and we come here every time. The serve free dinners and free breakfast. It is so reasonable, too. They have a pool and jacuzzi. Fun for all in the Family. Thank you Drury Hotel. I will always choose your hotels when I travel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had never stayed at a Drury Inn until last night. I booked our room at the last minute...we were coming home from vacation. Let me just say that from now on we will always try to stay at this chain. We checked in at 11 pm and the front desk clerk was so pleasant. Our room was immaculate...there wasn't so much as a water spot on the faucets. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was more than adequate. (eggs, sausage, diced potatoes, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pastries, hot oatmeal, fruit and yogurt) It was just as good as some of the breakfast buffets we paid for in Gatlinburg. We were told that they also serve a complimentary dinner with drinks in the evening as well. That's quite a savings for a family of four. This was our first stay...it certainly won't be our last.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for almost a full week at the end of October 2013. I found that the facility is a bit older but seems to be well maintained. The staff were courteous and quite helpful. Adam and Zack were particularly notable. They offer hot breakfast, dinner, and up to 3 complimentary alcoholic drinks a night are all included in your stay. A wonderful place to be while in Champaign! Very highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PatrickJ13
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this location two seperate nights going to and coming from vacation. The first night we stayed there was a young kids championship game of some sort the kids and parents were running a muck! Kids pressing all buttons on elevator. Kids trying to put their key in our door just to see if it would work. Parents VERY loud not only in the lobby but also having a party with a cookout in the parking lot. After notifying the desk of kids being by themselves and wreaking havoc on the hotel, it was calmed down very quickly. As for the loudness of it all it came to a screeching hault at 10 pm. Which for me was a bit late as I had an important mtg to prepare for. Nonetheless, I thanked the desk clerk for getting it calmed down so quickly. As a pleasant surprise the hotel paid for my nights stay due to the inconvenience of it all! On my second stay we had an enjoyable quiet stay. After checking in we had a call from the front desk asking if everything was ok in our room. I thought that was a nice personalized touch! Seemed the fan on the ac was not working properly but still a very very nice hotel experience.
On a personal note we love Drury Inn and what they stand for, a family friendly atmosphere where even your pet feels at home. I recommend any Drury Inn for families esp. We have stayed in Drury Inn hotels from Texas clear to Ohio and I am impressed with what I get for the cost and will continue to stay in Drury Inn hotels for yrs to come! !

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebekah B
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This Drury is right off the interstate and besides being convenient, it's next to several national chain restaurants. We've stayed at this Drury many times in the past and will continue to stop there. The staff is friendly, courteous, and helpful, the hotel is clean and comfortable, the location very convenient for travelers, and as with all Drury's, my dog is always welcome. Thank you Drury, Champaign, IL.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I would be happy to stay here again.

It appears the place was recently remodeled. Fixtures and carpeting were modern and up-to-date.

My wife and our dog stayed here over U of I Dad's Weekend. The room was a tad small. But, good enough for our visit.

I would put this place on par with a Courtyard Marriott.

You also get free breakfast, snacks, and drinks.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Champaign
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
#5 of 25 in Champaign
Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana
Wingate By Wyndham Champaign
Comfort Suites Urbana Champaign, University Area

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Champaign? Share your experiences!