“Good stop on our way home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Champaign

Drury Inn & Suites Champaign
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good stop on our way home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We were on our way home on our vacation and we just needed one more stop before heading home. We have been to Drury Inns before and felt safe and comfortable stopping here. We were not disappointed. This was clean, comfortable and friendly and the food was tasty. It was a nice stop on our way home.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Bruce S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I always associate a stay at Drury with smiling faces! Food in the evening and breakfast was plentiful and good. Where else can you get 3 free drinks after a long day of driving? Room was very comfortable

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Charles S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was our first time to stay at a Drury In & Suites. It was a small room but we were only there to sleep. It was very clean, quiet and inexpensive. After a thousand miles of driving we were hoping for a quiet hotel. We were very pleased.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Things started out great, check in was easy and we dropped a few things in our room before heading out to visit others.

We got back very late that evening with some things that needed refrigerating and found there was still food in the fridge from the previous guests! Then I noticed after using the bathroom that when the light hit the bathroom door it was FILTHY! There were splatters of some kind on the door way up high where you could see something had slithered down the door, the bottom of the door was speckled with who knows what, but we had been told doors were washed after every pet was in the room. Um, maybe not this one. The third problem was one of the beds had hair in it. Clearly the sheets hadn't been changed. That was gross but it was midnight, we were unpacked, and going to the front desk was an option but you know what?

We shouldn't have to go to the front desk!

The room should've been clean when we rented it. Once I'm settled the last thing I want to do is change rooms. We were able to pitch the food and clean the fridge. If I didn't touch the bathroom door I could work around it. There were two beds in the room, I didn't have to sleep in the one that wasn't clean.

In the morning I went to get a receipt because they no longer give you a paper one so you don't know what you've paid and when I asked the clerk for a receipt she stared at me and said, "No." She was trying to be funny but it wasn't. It was unprofessional. I don't understand why she even works there as she was so strange. She did eventually give me a receipt but I shouldn't have to ask for it! I shouldn't have to "joke" with someone.

I just don't understand what's going on with this Drury. It's not like others I've stayed at. Next time I'm going to try La Quinta.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lovestotravelohyeah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were travelling to several colleges during the week and our stay at the Champaign Drury Inn exceeded that of any of the other brand hotels we stayed at during the week. We would definitely recommend it to others. The breakfast was better than any of the others we had and the staff was all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Yorkville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for business and it was great. Very comfortable room, very clean, and well maintained. The bed and pillows were awesome. Linens were very soft and very clean. In the morning they serve a full hot breakfast which includes eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, you name it. They also have a great added extra of free soda and popcorn all day and night. And after a hard days work, you get three free beverages at happy hour. Well done!

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Travillian
Galena, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Drury is my To Go Place. Absolute Favorite. Rates are good with breakfast, dinner & my Baby Girl? My only complaint, because I travel so much,is that there are not more Drury Hotels! Hopefully, traveling from Illinois to Florida, I will find more cropping up!

Stayed November 2013