“Excellent value”

Drury Inn & Suites Champaign
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This Drury Inn was clean, easy access to interstate, near many restaurants and shopping areas, and an excellent value. The staff was friendly, the evening beverages were good, the hot food available in the evening was enough to make a complete dinner. Available choices included pasta with meat balls, soup, lettuce salad and raw vegetables, baked potato, hot dogs and chips & pretzels. Breakfast was good also with eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, and much more. Always have a good experience with Drury Inn and this one was no different!

There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Champaign

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just recently spent the night at the Drury Inn - it was a good experience! The staff is very friendly, the room was spotless and the Sunday breakfast was above average. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My entire experience here from arrival to departure was wonderful. The location was great, the entire facility was very clean and well maintained inside and out. The room was comfortable the staff very friendly and the breakfast was very good with lots of choices and the hot items were hot.

I will definitely stay here again and would would highly recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We were on our way home on our vacation and we just needed one more stop before heading home. We have been to Drury Inns before and felt safe and comfortable stopping here. We were not disappointed. This was clean, comfortable and friendly and the food was tasty. It was a nice stop on our way home.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I always associate a stay at Drury with smiling faces! Food in the evening and breakfast was plentiful and good. Where else can you get 3 free drinks after a long day of driving? Room was very comfortable

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was our first time to stay at a Drury In & Suites. It was a small room but we were only there to sleep. It was very clean, quiet and inexpensive. After a thousand miles of driving we were hoping for a quiet hotel. We were very pleased.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Things started out great, check in was easy and we dropped a few things in our room before heading out to visit others.

We got back very late that evening with some things that needed refrigerating and found there was still food in the fridge from the previous guests! Then I noticed after using the bathroom that when the light hit the bathroom door it was FILTHY! There were splatters of some kind on the door way up high where you could see something had slithered down the door, the bottom of the door was speckled with who knows what, but we had been told doors were washed after every pet was in the room. Um, maybe not this one. The third problem was one of the beds had hair in it. Clearly the sheets hadn't been changed. That was gross but it was midnight, we were unpacked, and going to the front desk was an option but you know what?

We shouldn't have to go to the front desk!

The room should've been clean when we rented it. Once I'm settled the last thing I want to do is change rooms. We were able to pitch the food and clean the fridge. If I didn't touch the bathroom door I could work around it. There were two beds in the room, I didn't have to sleep in the one that wasn't clean.

In the morning I went to get a receipt because they no longer give you a paper one so you don't know what you've paid and when I asked the clerk for a receipt she stared at me and said, "No." She was trying to be funny but it wasn't. It was unprofessional. I don't understand why she even works there as she was so strange. She did eventually give me a receipt but I shouldn't have to ask for it! I shouldn't have to "joke" with someone.

I just don't understand what's going on with this Drury. It's not like others I've stayed at. Next time I'm going to try La Quinta.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lovestotravelohyeah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Champaign
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
#3 of 25 in Champaign
Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana
Wingate By Wyndham Champaign
Comfort Suites Urbana Champaign, University Area

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Champaign? Share your experiences!