“Lisa is a well trained chef” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lisa's Tea Room & Lounge at The Rock Sound Club - CLOSED

Lisa's Tea Room & Lounge at The Rock Sound Club
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Lisa is a well trained chef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I cannot drive by to go shopping in Rock Sound without stopping for a delicious lunch. The most difficult part is deciding between the steak salad,the grouper or the best fried chicken on Eleuthera.I have shared the experience with friends who live here and soon will be visiting with the returning winter crowd. It is great to have a new restaurant in the area that gets it. my friends have told me that the dinners are even better. So my husband and I plan to take our next week's house guests.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank peggycord

Ohio
“Lisa's Tea Room--A Definite "GO"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

My wife and I have been going to south Eleuthera for 4 years and for 21 years have been homeowners on Winding Bay between Rock Sound and Tarpum Bay. We enjoy going out for dinner and lunch as do our many guests who rent Point o' Vue (www.pointovue.com) when we are no there.

We have know Lisa and her family for many years and have respected their culinary capabilities, experience in the restaurant business and guest-friendly orientation.

So, it was a joy when we learned that she was opening her own restaurant in the old Tea House and the old Rock Sound Club. We knew it would be good and it is. Lisa can cook, period. The sandwiches are delicious, she makes fresh generous salads and the bread is always fresh. She and her staff also can pour a good drink! Lisa is always friendly and has a fun and engaging personality. The mood there is what I'll call "Bahamian casual."

If readers are staying in Central or Northern Eleuthera and exploring the south, stop at Lisa's for good food and fun. If your staying anywhere in south Eleuthera, make your self a regular there. We do.

She can also cater and do take-away for you. There are even a Karaoke nights! Now, my wife and I are "beyond" Karaoke nights but guests who have gone have reported great fun.

Mr. Marty and Miss Lynnie