“The only bbq I will pay for in Chicago”
Review of Honey 1 BBQ

Neighbourhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
Reviewed 26 May 2010

The only bbq I will pay for in Chicago

Reviewed 30 August 2008

great links, bbq has minor issues with consistency. Ranges from tremendous to fair.

Reviewed 23 June 2008

Super-slow smoked ribs - best I've ever had

Reviewed 19 June 2008

Good food, but I thin that unless you live in the neighborhood, I would rather go to Willy's

Reviewed 16 June 2008

Well, it has the variety and the charcoal is very evident in the flavor. The rib tips were pretty damn good, actually. However, I think the sauce is easily outdone by Willy's or Smoque's, and one of my friends said that his ribs were too dry. I'll still try it out again, but there are better BBQ joints out there/

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Honey 1 BBQ? Share your experiences!