dana hotel and spa
US$645
US$614
  • Room Service
Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$737
US$564
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$592
  • Pool
US$626
US$599
  • Restaurant
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$773
US$659
US$711
getaroom.com
4,325 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowsvertigo loungerooftop bartranquil suitecomfy kinggreat locationcorner kingsmall balconyrain showertop floorstate streetboutique hotelwhole foodsroom servicemini bargreat roomriver north
Reviewed 3 March 2011

What a place! The spa was aromatic, tranquil, and relaxing, and AJA had a warm ambiance that went well with the orange lanterns and delicious sushi. The appetizer of flavored ice chips on the dry ice was very cool, and the rainbow roll was tasty. Vertigo was hip enough that it motivated me to check out the fire pit and ice bar outside even though I’m a wimp when it comes to the cold weather, and the hooded robes were a nice touch. Plus, we devoured the oreo cookie dessert there to top things off. Our corner room on one of the upper floors had a rustic, but modern feel with a Superman-like view of Norther Chi-town, and the staff was responsive and professional... a class act!

1  Thank toddmfein
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Our room was comfortable and the service was excellent. We especially appreciated Aja for breakfast each morning. The location is perfect for exploring Chicago.

1  Thank traveltogether
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I had the delight of being a guest in the Dana Corner Suite last Thursday. I would like to take time to tell you that the staff is FABULOUS. From Cesaer my Bell Thursday evening and Romeo on the Front Desk set the tone for the polished Hallmark of Dana Service that made my stay memorable... To the unforgettable Rock Star moment of seeing my name on the Flat Screen TV in my room welcoming to the Dana. I screamed with DELIGHT! I will definitely return again and again. And yes, the location is perfect as well.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank EcoChefLove
Reviewed 19 February 2011

great place in the heart of chicago. people scared of height should book rooms at lower levels. Our corner room had two glass walls from floor to ceiling and give you a feel of free and out. Yet those who care: For complete privacy you can (have to) operate many blinds, but that is part of the fun. The pictures and description on their website corresponds to what you get.

Reviewed 13 February 2011

I stayed at Dana for 5 nights when visiting Chicago this summer, and it was fabulous! The suites are well appointed, two sides of floor to ceiling windows gave a spectacular view over the Chicago Skyline. The hotel is located two blocks from Magnificent Mile, excellent location! It is close to everything! Dinner and entertainment for our night was walking distance.

We stayed in a Corner King Suite, which contained an oversized King Size bed large enough for a little army! It is the single most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in - fluffy down comforter and a mountain of pillows!

The bathroom was great, especially the rain shower! However, it's all glass and you can see into the room, but there is a curtain you can use for a bit more privacy.. Bathrobe and slippers came with the room, super comfy!

Overall, great stay at a great hotel with very friendly staff, and clean and comfy rooms with a magnificent view. I will definitely stay here again during my next trip to Chicago!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends