“Great place for casual comfort food”
Review of Aloha Eats

Aloha Eats
Ranked #1,521 of 9,530 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
“Great place for casual comfort food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I've always loved the casual comfort food with a twist that is Hawaiian street food. This place is excellent for it. Very friendly service.
Try the chicken Katsu. You'll be addicted. Prices are reasonable and portions are HUGE!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food & Friendly Service”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The woman at the counter welcomed me with a warm and inviting smile as soon as I walked in. I felt as if she had known me for years even though this was my first time here. She made me feel right at home as I looked over the menu for a few minutes.

The atmosphere is best described as cozy. Walk up to the counter, order your food, then grab a table if you plan to dine in. The staff is extremely friendly and will typically walk the food to you even if they are busy.

I tried the BBQ Mix Plate during this visit. The flavor was what I expect Hawaiian BBQ to be. It was delicious and filled me up real good.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Good friendly service”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This was my first time trying Hawaiian food and I feel this was the perfect plce to try it (other than in Hawaii).

Visited July 2012
Chicago, IL
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 15 October 2009

I love this place. You could pass it by in a heartbeat it is so small and hidden along the shops but it is well worth stopping in. Their combo plates with short ribs and beef is so yummy and has some underlying flavor I am on a mission to discover! The staff is very friendly and the chefs often walk the good right out to you. Always clean and the plates are very filling, easily enough for two people to split.

Chicago, Illinois
“BBQ Mix Plate! The food...”
Reviewed 9 July 2009

BBQ Mix Plate! The food is so greasy, but it just taste awesome! It's even better with very liberal amounts of Sriracha sauce. It's one of those things where the cheap quality of the meat (short ribs, sliced meat, and chicken are really fatty) somehow add to the whole experience.