“Comfortable Spot for a Bite Before a Show”
Review of Siam Rice

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Comfortable Spot for a Bite Before a Show”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

BYOB, which is nice. Amazingly low prices, food just okay, service attentive, food delivery super speedy. Highly recommend it for a quick, cheap bite before going to the Cadillac Palace for a show.

• Visited October 2013

Berrien Springs, MI
“Enjoyed our Thai Food Dinner Experience at Siam Rice”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We very much enjoyed our dinner at Siam Rice. We sampled a few appetizers. The spring rolls were the best! Our party ordered 4 different entrees and sampled from each other. The food was hot and came quickly. Our server was very nice and we definitely will go back again.

• Visited June 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
“Super busy lunch spot!”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This was a classy looking establishment, I went in to ask if they would do takeout and indeed they did. It was really packed during lunch time, all tables were taken. Prices were surprisingly low, I was expecting higher prices. Meal was fresh, hot and fast, but was not the best Thai food I ever had, it was a little bland. Very good overall!

Rochester, Minnesota
“Amazingly Good”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I rarely eat Thai food and am a picky eater - so I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the food at Siam Rice. I went over lunch and the place was extremely busy -- I thought that we would be waiting for at least 20-30 mnutes to get a seat. I was surprised that our party of 7 got in within 5-7 minutes tops. The service was very quick and the dishes came out very hot and fresh. I had the Golden Noodles with chicken. I was in love instantly. The noodles had a rich broth type sauce and fresh chicken, pea pods and other yummy vegtables. It was very filling. The next time I'm in Chicago I will definately go back!

Calumet City, IL
“LUV THIS PLACE!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Siam Rice has the best Thai food...The service is good and the food comes fast. I usually visit during lunch & you must get there before 12 in order to get a seat.

I've taken many of my co-workers to this place and they love it. The prices are very affordable and the atmosphere is very comfortable.