Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Great experience, Lots of fun

Reviewed today
Sherpa55388899418
Hammond, Indiana
Recommend at least 4 people!

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$24.00
from US$49.95
from US$65.00
More Info
All reviews treasure room team building event pyramid room recommend room game master a lot of fun super fun all ages clues challenging adventure pyramids props activity
Reviewed today

Had Lots of fun, Great time. Front desk receptionist friendly and welcoming. Loved it. Will be back. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

It was incredibly difficult with 2 people. We probably needed another 12-15 minutes to escape the pirate room. The game host was really awesome and she walked us in because we did not have an appointment. I likes that the clues were in n envelope as opposed to on a TV screen for 10 seconds.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently proposed to my partner at the Room X Escape with the help of the staff. The proposal was PERFECT and I could not be happier with the service that we received. I would highly recommend this location as there are a majority of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Thank you so much for making this moment special to us.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms were very fun and a high level of difficulty which made for a very fun team event. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Found this place when I visited for a bachelor party, and then immediately took my mother two weeks later when she visited. The puzzles in the escape room are the most ingenious I've seen in an escape room and the location is super convenient, though a little hard to find initially from the street

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here for it’s convenient location to kill some time before a dinner reservation. It is super convenient to downtown/ the Loop. Came in for the Pirate room with a friend and got paired with another group of 3. We really enjoyed ourselves and ended up staying to do the Castle as well. Both had fantastic puzzles of a good variety. There also weren’t any that I felt were “cheap” - where poorly explained rules discourage you from finding an important clue or where the clue didn’t quite fit the outcome. Unlimited hints were great, but we solved them with 3 per room, so they were challenging but doable. Highly recommend this to anyone in the area looking for a great escape room experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We held our company fun event/team building event at Room X Escape. There were 37 of us in total and we booked all 3 rooms. The hosts were hilariously fantastic. Our group got out in just the knick of time, but I think they may have slowed the clock down when they realized how close we were. One group did not get out of their room and the hosts reassured them that their room was indeed the most difficult. We had a great time. Thank you!

1  Thank 876accounting
Reviewed 10 September 2018

it was my daughter's birthday and we had never been to an escape room. This was our first time going and we all had a great time! Recommend this for anyone!

1  Thank dtmoe
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The Pyramid room at the Room X Escape has been by far the most interesting and fun escape room I've been to. The staff are friendly and explain everything clearly. Would go back again for the Castle room. Have fun!

1  Thank SoroushY
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Visited Chicago for a conference and had some time to kill in the evening. The rooms were creative and well designed. It was fun figuring out the puzzles in the room. Would do it again if I'm ever in Chicago.

1  Thank joeya026505