“Worst Management”

Chicago Segway Tour
Ranked #56 of 186 Tours in Chicago
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife, one of my dear friends, and I were visiting Chicago over the weekend 3 weeks ago, and we are so glad that we experienced such a great activity. The tour guides are very well trained and they are very kind. We did not have any problems with them. We loved it overall.

However, the person, who checked us out (We learned later that he was the owner), is such a horrible person. I do not know him personally and I do not want to, but his rude behaviors to the customers made us never go back there again. The guy was all about money, and treated us and everybody else like trash. He does not deserve to be there, and he should learn some manners.

Overall, even though the owner is such a bad person and I do not want him to stay in this business, the guides are awesome people, so if you want to support them and if you are ok with dealing with the owner for 15 minutes or so (during the check out time), I would say go ahead and book your trip.

Thank for reading my comments.

1  Thank YSTekin

Reviewed 25 May 2014

First time riding a Segway easy to figure out & cruise around
Tour guides were friendly but didn't have a lot of depth of knowledge
Biggest disappointment(s) was an option to buy tire coverage for $3 not a lot of money but didn't expect that. Guides recommended it for pot holes & broken glass on the streets otherwise flat tire would cost $37 to repair. My suggestion don't bother it's a cash grab
Secondley at the last photo op our guide stated he was a poor college student & he was funded on tips only. Had not heard or read that anywhere before & after spending $120 on two rentals including tire coverage I thought well too bad as if I knew that before I would have looked for another rental place

1  Thank Rick A
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

A fantastic way to see Chicago. Lots of interesting facts and Greco air. The team were great and knew lots of local gems. Thanks Dennis!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Segway tours are the way to go when you want to see a city, such as Chicago. They are easy to use and lots of fun. Our guide was great. We were there on a convention sight seeing tour for IPW. It was a little cold that day, so the Fireball Whiskey flask certainly helped!

Loved the Segway so much, I am taking my office staff out for a tour of our own city later this month.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

The tour was excellent! Ee had a great time and the tour guide was amazing, her name is Kimberly, i totally recommend her.

Been to Chicago Segway Tour? Share your experiences!