“GREAT TOUR OF LAKE FRONT”

Chicago Segway Tour
Ranked #55 of 171 Tours in Chicago
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
New Canaan, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT TOUR OF LAKE FRONT”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This trip was one of the best times I had in Chicago saw a lot of the river front and points of interest I would recommend this to anyone who is in short time of stay. Got a lot in. AFRO guy & pat where great!

Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“boring park tour”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

this is not Chicago tour, it is Park tour. - but not even the Millenium Park tour.
Lots of talk, not a lot going around

Visited June 2014
Bowling Green, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Management”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife, one of my dear friends, and I were visiting Chicago over the weekend 3 weeks ago, and we are so glad that we experienced such a great activity. The tour guides are very well trained and they are very kind. We did not have any problems with them. We loved it overall.

However, the person, who checked us out (We learned later that he was the owner), is such a horrible person. I do not know him personally and I do not want to, but his rude behaviors to the customers made us never go back there again. The guy was all about money, and treated us and everybody else like trash. He does not deserve to be there, and he should learn some manners.

Overall, even though the owner is such a bad person and I do not want him to stay in this business, the guides are awesome people, so if you want to support them and if you are ok with dealing with the owner for 15 minutes or so (during the check out time), I would say go ahead and book your trip.

Thank for reading my comments.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank YSTekin
Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A bit disappointed”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

First time riding a Segway easy to figure out & cruise around
Tour guides were friendly but didn't have a lot of depth of knowledge
Biggest disappointment(s) was an option to buy tire coverage for $3 not a lot of money but didn't expect that. Guides recommended it for pot holes & broken glass on the streets otherwise flat tire would cost $37 to repair. My suggestion don't bother it's a cash grab
Secondley at the last photo op our guide stated he was a poor college student & he was funded on tips only. Had not heard or read that anywhere before & after spending $120 on two rentals including tire coverage I thought well too bad as if I knew that before I would have looked for another rental place

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rick A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Segway tour - great”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

A fantastic way to see Chicago. Lots of interesting facts and Greco air. The team were great and knew lots of local gems. Thanks Dennis!

Been to Chicago Segway Tour? Share your experiences!