“Must do!”

and up
Chicago Segway Tour
Ranked #10 of 171 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: City Segway Tours of Chicago is the first Segway tour company in the world and in Chicago and we work hard to create memorable experiences for our guests. From rolling smaller guest to guide ratios than the city requires to our experienced staff that comes back on a yearly basis, we realize that giving our guests the best tour possible starts before you step on the machine.Come join us for our tours that will take you through Grant Park, Museum Campus, Soldier Field and give you a great view of our hometown whether you've been in Chicago for 10 hours or 30 years.The Segway is a self-balancing, personal transporation device that requires no special skills to operate. Segways are designed to be used in any pedestrian enviornment and will carry you gracefully throughout the Windy City.City Segway Tours- Chicago uses the latest generation of Segways- the i2- that include the new lean Steer technology.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must do!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

We had SOO much fun on our tour! Our guide Meadows trained us very well and made it easy to ride the Segway. He was well educated on the city and had a lot to talk about.

Lansing, Michigan
“May 17, 2012 Segway Tour - What fun!!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

My husband and I were in Chicago celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. We took the 3-hour segway tour with Brennan as our guide. He was awesome! He was incredibly kind, patient, funny and knowledgeable. I've been to Chicago many, many times but this tour introduced me to an entirely different perspective of the city. I would highly recommend it - especially if you can arrange for Brennan to be your guide :-)

Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect Mother's Day Gift”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

The trip departed and returned promptly as advertised. Our guide, Russell, was great. He was knowledgeable, safety conscious and very humorous. Although I have lived in Chicago for 18 years, I still learned new things from our tour of the parks, museums and surrounding areas. We stopped for 5 minute breaks to take photos, use restrooms, purchase beverages and hot dogs (the good Chicago Vienna brand). There were 7 people in our group plus the guide, so nobody was excluded from the educational aspects of the journey. I would recommend this tour to anyone!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Had a great tour of the city with Russell. Very entertaining. Would recommend it to anyone a great way of seeing the city without tiring your legs.

Christchurch, New Zealand
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Kiwi's on Segways in Beautiful Chicago”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

My family (2 adults 2 teenagers) rolled up for our segway experience on a beautiful but brisk April morning. We only had 1 full day in Chicago so chose what we did carefully. We were not disappointed. Our guide, Meadows, was excellent and was particularly patient with "mum' (me of course!). It took me a little while to get used to it but then I was away. What a great way to see beautiful Chicago in a short time. My teens loved every minute of it and it was a real highlight of our time in America. I did spend a long time in deciding which company to go with and can honestly say I believe I did select the best. If you do only one thing in Chicago this is the tour for you and the company to go with. By the way, thank you so much Meadows, the pizza restaurant you recommended was also out of this world. Happy times :)

Visited April 2012