This hotel was conveniently located and an easy walk to Michigan Ave., the "El" trains and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable but bedding covers could be more attractive as they looked lumpy. Breakfast was average with good waffles, lots of fresh fruit, but terrible scrambled eggs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn