This is in a good location, not far from the magnificent mile and lots of interesting restaurants nearby. Also very close to the Red Line Grand station. Management friendly reception, clean rooms and windows that can be opened to let some fresh air in. The last is a very important point to me as many hotels have very stale air and smells of cleaning chemicals can build up as well. My main quibble is that I would like to see the option of reusable plates and cups at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn