Family and I stayed here the first day of the New Year. Alex at the front desk was great. Had to wait to get our room cleaned, but this was understandable as the previous night was New Years Eve and hotel had to have been packed! Was made aware of delay, and was fine with it, walked around Michigan Avenue in the snow and had a blast! Then Alex allowed us to hang out in the lounge with the large screen tv until our room was ready! Great room, clean, modern, and a lot of space! Will definitely be back. Didn't get a chance to try the pool or hot tub, but they too looked very clean and inviting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn