Just stayed four nights here. Had a suite for my husband, daughter and myself. First time visitors to Chicago and found this a great location for exploring the city. Only a 5 minute walk to the river to cross into downtown and the Loop and only a 10-15 minute walk to the magnificient mile. Felt safe around the hotel area and liked the room, breakfast and hotel facilities. The fire station did not wake us up on the nights we were there. It is only a 5 minute walk to the House of Blues and The Hard rock cafe as well . A post office is just across the street too. Handy for buying stamps and for posting your postcards. The 24 hour complimentary tea,coffee and hot chocolate is a great service too. Has a great business centre for accessing the internet and checking in on line and printing your boarding passes. Was always open. On my last day but one I approached a member of staff by the car valeting area and asked if he could arrange a taxi to the airport for us the next day.. He was very helpful and organised a pick up which arrived in good time. My actions seemed to have irked the stocky concierge in reception on the day we checked out. I do not understand why and even if it did he should have hidden the fact. This is what i did at the Doubletree in New York the week before. Apart from that small issue we had a great stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn