“The absolute vacation hi-light!”

Steve's Segway Tours
Ranked #31 of 185 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: The most educational AND the most fun tour of Chicago! Our extremely knowlegeable and fun guides instruct you on how to properly operate your own personal Segway or Trikke, making sure that you are comfortable and confident in no time! Explore Grant Park, Millennium Park, the lakefront, Buckingham Fountain, and Museum Campus. We'll discuss Chicago history, architecture and interesting facts at various stops. We have Trikke rentals available as well! Please see our website for much, much more information.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We reluctantly booked a segway tour for spring break 2014 even though the weather was questionable. I chose Steve's Segway Tour based on reviews and the fact that their equipment was newer and more user friendly. This adventure turned out to be the most fun we had all week. Our guide, Freddy, was amazing- fun, knowledgeable and eager to personalize our experience. My teenage son and daughter cannot stop talking about the fun we had. As a nervous rider, I could not believe how easy and intuitive the segways were. We plan to to go back and will definitely book another tour with Steve's Segway Tours. They were AWESOME from start to finish.

2  Thank jcgs

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I took a business colleague to Steve' s Segway tour and had a magnificent time. This is the third time i have taken a tour with them each tour has been out and out fun. April and Freddy are the best tour guides in Chicago. When you take one of their tours you will have a blast and learn more than a few things about the Windy City.

2  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Our Mount Prospect High School Church group of kids just finished a a 3 hour tour with Steve's Segway tours. The price was right, we had a great time and April and Freddie were the best tour guides. They had interesting stories to tell and knew a great deal of information about Chicago and the places we visited. We highly recommend Steve's and particularly April and Freddie. Way to go!!

1  Thank Jeff G
Reviewed 12 May 2014

It's absolutely fun! Once you get on the segway, you won't want to get off.. It's also one of the best ways to get a quick glimpse of Chicago. You will love Freddie, best guide I've seen in a loong time!

2  Thank volkantopsakal
Reviewed 9 May 2014

One of the most fun things I've ever done! I had my doubts about my ability to ride a Segway for the first time. Freddie exhibited loads of patience and was extremely kind. Saw many beautiful parts of the city during our 3 hour tour. Our tour guide was very informative, articulate and knowledgeable, which really added to our overall experience. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Steven H

Been to Steve's Segway Tours? Share your experiences!