“I would gladly stad here again!”

Hotel Blake Chicago
Ranked #34 of 190 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersBronze level
Ulft, Netherlands
“I would gladly stad here again!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

It was nice staying at this hotel!
Friendly people and a nice and clean hotel.
Walked a lot in the City and it has the perfect location for that.
It made my second stay in
Chicago a lot better than my first.

1 Thank Paul_Schrijvers
Thomas B, General Manager at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us at the Hotel Blake Chicago. I am happy that you enjoyed your first experience to Chicago with special regards to our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to your next trip!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (240)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was a nice hotel with a competitive price. It was a little further south than we would have liked, but not to far from "L". The best part of our stay was "showtime" our conciere. Very helpful and very friendly!!!! It was like comming home every evening with how we were greeted by "showtime". Keep up the good work.

1 Thank jfcotravelors
Thomas B, General Manager at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us at the Hotel Blake Chicago. I am glad you found our pricing competitive and our location to be close to transportation during your experience. We are happy to learn that our staff was an important part of your stay as well. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to your next trip to the Windy City!
mississippi
Reviewed 15 March 2014

When we go to Chicago, The Blake is where we always stay. This place is quiet, clean and fun. Showtime is the best part of the stay. He is the doorman who not only greets you with a smile but always has a joke to tell me. I love the BLAKE

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bob193
Thank you for sharing your stay with us at the Hotel Blake Chicago. I am thrilled to hear that our property is your hotel of choice when you visit Chicago. We are pleased that you found our rooms to be clean and our staff friendly. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay!
Spencer
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed here four days in February-March 2014 while attending a conference a block away. The service (especially Greg at the concierge desk) was friendly and helpful, the room was roomy and well appointed, and the location and price were fabulous. Highly recommend this hotel and will stay there every time I come to Chicago (unless they drastically raise the rates). Thanks to the staff for making my stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank MauraIthaca
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay with us at the Hotel Blake Chicago! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience while in town for a conference. I passed along your comments to our staff and they were happy to learn that they could be a memorable aspect of your stay. We value your business and look forward to your next stay.
Osceola, Indiana
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Me and my husband stayed here over the weekend for our anniversary. I went out on a whim on price lines "name your price" and ended to getting a great rate on this hotel. Not really knowing what to expect. But not only were the rooms VERY nice and spacious but we have NEVER been greeted so friendly at any hotel we have stayed at! We even received a phone call from Michael upon arriving to our room making sure we were content and didn't need anything! The cafe next door was excellent as well!! Will definitely come back!!!

1 Thank Doubleyourlove
Thomas B, General Manager at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay with us at the Hotel Blake Chicago! I am thrilled that our staff could go above and beyond to ensure you had a great experience during your anniversary weekend. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms during your trip. We appreciate your kind feedback of your stay and look forward to your next experience!
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Visited the Blake 4 -6 March room 1102 I had a very late check in but the front desk were very helpful with my car. Once in the room I notice it was very hot. I adjusted the controls on the heater however the heater had a mind of its own. I even turned it off per the instruction of the front desk and the heater came back on. So the first night was a sweat box. The second night was alittle better after I open all the windows. So I hear the hotel had room service, starting from 0630am - 1130pm. After a night of sweating and tossing and turning I felt very hungry. I call room service at about 0645am, no answer. I called again 0650. No answer. I call again and again and again, guess what? No answer. I call the front desk, the desk tries to connect me... no answer. So I get dress and visit the restaurant. I entered and was seated at around 800 am. I asked the greeter about room service and she stated, yes we have room service, i stated, well I call several times with no answer, and she states, well someone was here. That conversation ended. The food was terrific by the way. Flamenco omelet, outstanding!!! . So I finish breakfast and head back to the hottest room I've ever been in.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank po153c
Thomas B, General Manager at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hotel Blake Chicago. I apologize for the issues with the heat in your room, and appreciate that you shared with us the number of your room during your stay to ensure that we can address the problem. We are pleased that you found our staff to be friendly during your stay. We value your feedback and look forward to your next stay.
Bow, New Hampshire
Reviewed 27 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Room was great, had driven all night was able to check in at 10 am. The service was 5 stars in everything. Which my plans had more Chicago trips. Price was 120 for the night.
Excellent value
Excellent service
Great rooms cant say enough good things about them

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ron J
Thomas B, General Manager at Hotel Blake Chicago, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay with us at the Hotel Blake Chicago! I am thrilled to hear that we could go above and beyond to make your experience memorable. I have passed your comments along to our staff and they were happy that they could help make your trip to Chicago enjoyable. We value your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us in the Windy City!