“Luxury at its finest...”

Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Ranked #4 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I recently booked a stay for my future mother-in-law at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago and the customer service was top notch! They were extremely accommodating with our requests and she said her stay was nothing short of fantastic. I also had the pleasure of personally visiting the spa and my service was amazing. It was one of the best massages I have ever had and I left feeling totally refreshed. I would definitely send any guest here and also highly recommend the spa! Also, the lobby is beautiful and their floral displays are absolutely gorgeous!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear 928Lovetotravel,

I am so happy that your future mother in-law enjoyed her stay with us! I am glad that you were able to visit the spa during her stay. Thank you for all the nice comments.

We hope to welcome you and your family & friends back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago very soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel lives up to every review I have ever read and certainly leaves no room for disappointment. There were plans to do other things while in the city, but the spa and pool amenities were so great that plans were changed to simply stay at the hotel. Breakfast was delivered to the room and was set up right in front of the window, couldn't have been more perfect. The staff was exactly what you would expect to receive at a 5 star hotel, so professional and kind. Aside from viewing the naked bicycle race from 38 stories up, this was hands down one of the most relaxing weekends I have ever had. The Four Seasons felt like a world way and remains in a class of its own. Looking forward to the return trip!

Room Tip: When I tried booking online, their special offers claimed they were sold out. I had a much better e...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Melissa G,

Thank you so much for the nice note! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. I am so glad that you had a relaxing weekend and that you were able to visit our pool and spa while you were here.

We hope to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago for many more staycations!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I went to the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. To help us celebrate, the reservation lady upgraded our room and sent a bottle of champagne on ice with 6 chocolate covered strawberries. Amazing service. Will be long remembered!

Room Tip: Get a lake view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MidWest99

Dear Midwest99,

Happy anniversary! Thank you so much for choosing the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago to celebrate this special occasion.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel for many more special occasions!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Service begins and ends with the Four Seasons Hotel. It's always my first choice when I travel to Chicago as there is no second place. From the moment you arrive at the curb until you leave they continue to raise the bar for all other hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear G A,

Thank you so much for the nice comments about our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback.

We would love to chance to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago very soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Amazing beds and great service. Excellent location if you want a quiet hotel but still close to all the best shopping and restaurants! All the amenities and the pool and jacuzzi were perfect after a day on the town.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Hillbillies78,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are glad that you were able to make time to visit our spa and pool during your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago very soon!

General manager

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I took advantage of a two for one deal on a suite if you stay for four nights. I've tried two for one offers at other nice hotels and usually end up with an older room long due for an update. This certainly wasn't the case at the Four Seasons Chicago! I had a wonderful corner room on the 42nd floor with views of the lake, Michigan avenue, the Willis tower and the John Hancock tower. I could watch the weather drift in from the lake and engulf the city!

One morning I returned to my room after breakfast and the chamber maid was in the room. It looked like she was just finishing up so my wife told her that she could go and that all was fine. We were called twice by the front desk to make sure that we didn't want the chamber maid to finish her duties. I've traveled quite a bit and I can certainly appreciate this attention to detail from a hotel.

I did use the pool and the gym. The gym is very well equipped with modern exercise equipment and a fairly good selection of weights including one of those Kevin Spacey / House of Cards rowing machines. The pool is also very well maintained (as you would expect of a hotel of this caliber) with plenty of towels and bottled water made available to guests. The changing rooms are very well appointed - like a golf club.

My wife and I had a fantastic few days in Chicago enjoying the shopping and the restaurants and of course the cherry on top was staying at the Four Seasons!

Room Tip: a corner room with views of the lake & city!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Magnum55
MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Magnum55,

I am delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay here in Chicago. Thank you for the nice notes about our staff and gym!

We would be honored to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago in the near future for another weekend getaway!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

When we visit Chicago, this is the only place we consider staying -- Four Seasons Chicago! Great location, great rooms with amazing views, fabulous bar service, super restaurant, and most importantly over the top staff who are consistently friendly and accommodating! Look forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Both city and lake views are spectacular.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Tertin,

I am so happy to hear that you stay with us when you visit Chicago. Thank you so much for the nice notes.

We are eager to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago very soon!