Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
US$446
US$250
US$231
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$234
Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$271
  • Restaurant
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$161
3,302 results
All reviewsice cream manallium restaurantexecutive suiteroom servicelake viewconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicemichigan avenuecorner suitebeautiful hotelwonderful staylong weekendthe windy cityhotel restauranthousekeeping staffthe magnificent mile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I just spent a long weekend in Chicago and we cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The staff were fabulous -- happy and helpful. The room, although not big, was well appointed and the bed was super comfortable. We spent a lot of time in the Spa and it was perfect. We couldn't ask for a better place to stay -- Excellent on all accounts!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Danny H,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed everything. Thank you for the nice notes. We are glad that you were able to make time to visit the spa during your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Having stayed at many Four Seasons hotels around the world, the standard of expectations is pretty high! I found our suite, which had a beautiful view of the lake, a bit dated in appearance. The living area was quite large and stark and it was strange to have to walk through it to get to the bathroom from the bedroom. Also, the lighting was not adequate. The bedroom was bright but small relative to the size of the living area. Didn't like having to take two elevators to get back and forth to our room from ground level. On the plus side, the service was gracious and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MGFSChicago, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Carolyn B,

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate hearing what our guests think of the hotel. Thank you for the nice note about our staff.

We hope to get the chance to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

But the design and renovation of bathroom need to be revisited.

There is easily water leaking out during shower because the glass doors are not perfectly aligned with each other.

Other than that, everything else is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear MrDJay,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we always like to hear guest feedback so that we can fix these problems. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed everything else about your stay!

We hope to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago in the near future!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed in Chicago for a few days' business and wished I could have extended my stay at checking in at the FS Chicago. Great views from the rooms. Exceedingly comfortable rooms. Excellent service - my special thanks to the Concierge who made excellent dinning and entertainment suggestions. The Spa is not the most modern or spacious, but I must report that I had one of the best relaxing massages ever, just perfect before a transatlantic flight!
Overall, excellent!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Pedro G,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the concierge suggestions and our spa! A massage is perfect before such a long flight.

We hope to welcome you back to the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago in the near future for business or pleasure!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I booked a surprise vacation to Chicago for my husband, new baby son and myself for his 40th birthday\anniversary gift. I wouldn't normally spend this much on a hotel but it was a special occasion. That being said I was really looking forward to seeing what the hype was about. It has such a good rating on this site.

Good points:
Location good
View from room was good
Crib was set up with a few baby gifts which was sweet
Concierge booked tickets for us and we could buy them at the hotel
(I'm pretty sure the holiday inn could have done the above too)

Not good:
Service was hit and miss.
Room was small
Bed was so soft that it was like I was stuck in a rut. I couldn't even roll out of it
The decor is so old and outdated.
Looks very run down. Especially carpets and elevators
Elevator doesn't go to ground floor
With a stroller we couldn't access the main door as they rotated. We had to use the "luggage" entrance. That's not acceptable for a 5 star hotel.

Overall, I wish I had booked the Thompson hotel!!! Much cooler and less expensive

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank K C

Dear K C,

I am glad that you enjoyed the view and the baby amenities in your room. Please accept my apologies for any service issue you encountered. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy our decor and the egress to the ground floor.

We would be honored to welcome you back to the hotel again, If you contact me directly, I will ensure you are very well taken care of.