“Always fresh and delicious!”
Review of Mista Pizza - CLOSED

Mista Pizza
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Lakeview
Neighbourhood: Lakeview
Reviewed 19 September 2013

One of our favorite neighborhood haunts, Mista serves up very fresh wraps, pizza and more! Very thin, cracker crust pizza with fresh, healthy, tasty toppings. Mista wrap is my favorite - very large wrap, enough to take home or share if you can resist! Service is always helpful and fast. Great seating outdoors too!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was a great stop for food after a long flight! Having taken a wander around the Lakeview area (on our first visit to Chicago) we stopped here for a quick bite. The pizza was really good, a nice base and tasty topping, the service was friendly and welcoming. I'll go back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

So the question is whether I would go there again. I really expected more, from the pizza. The base was as thin as a cracker and parts were so soggy from the sauce and olive oil, at least the service is fast.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Really good food, close to my hotel. (The Willows.) Lots of menu choices, and the food was fresh and good.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

We stopped here for a light lunch and were pleasantly surprised. I had an Italian tuna wrap, which was chock full of lettuce, celery and tuna. No mayo--instead was citrus and a bit of olive oil. Tasty and light. My husband had the house salad (huge) and a hearty vegetable soup. Total cost was about $15 with tax. They also had home made cannoli and chocolate cake. Would definitely go back and try the pizza.