We wanted to get away to see the city, with kids, and in a budget, I found this place. I figured it was located near the airport, not IN it. It worked out to our advantage because the subway into the city was below us. Also we were charged an extra 10 dollars owe night for the 4 of us, my husband, myself and 2 teenaged picky eater girls! For 10 bucks we got to eat at the greatest breakfast buffet. Above our expectations. The fitness room was almost spa quality. Though you have to pay 15 bucks to use the equipment, swimming was free! Lastly, I see this place must've been built for business people's stays during the week, the 100 per night price we got each night for a weekend, was a bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers in a quiet, no fly-zone. We are within walking distance to all domestic terminals via underground walkways and the Blue-line train to downtown Chicago. After your flight, swim some laps in the indoor swimming pool. Dine on the finest steaks, seafood and drinks, catch the game at our friendly sports bar or grab something quick at Caffé Mercato. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport Hotel
- Chicago Hilton