“Icing shots”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The cupcake was so moist and chocolately. I'm not an icing person but this icing was delicious. You can even pick Flavors and have a shot size taste of just icing. It was a lot of fun and scrumptious.

There are newer reviews for Sugar Bliss Cake Boutique

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Great cupcakes and cake pops. We have them delivered to work all the time. They have a great selection and something for everyone. If you have a sweet tooth; this is a great choice!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

They have great cupcakes. One of the best things we ate while in Chicago, IL. Just wish they made the minis in all flavors. They also have frosting shots. They are great but a little pricey for what you get. A mini is $ 1.50 and a big cupcake is $3.50.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

My mom and I stopped by on a whim while waiting for Macy's to open; in a hunt for the best carrot cake in Chicago, we tried their cinnamon carrot cupcake with cream cheese frosting in the itty bitty size. I have to say, it was a little pricier than I expected for such a small bite!

The cream cheese frosting, though, was phenomenal. Absolutely unbeatable. Super cream cheesy, not like buttercream in disguise. The carrot cake part of the cupcake could have been a little more carroty, but oh man that cream cheese frosting. I could eat it by the spoonful.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped here as part of the fabulous taste bud tour of Chicago, and it was my favourite part of the tour. At home I love to bake so always love to see bakeries, and the cakes & cake pops at sugar bliss were fresh, great flavours and well baked. I loved the cake pop with coconut, and I even tried the peanut butter one...and liked it! PB is not usually something I like, but I did like it here. We also treated ourselves to a frosting shot...the best $1 you can spend in the city. You just have to do it! Delicious!