“Clean and comfortable!”

Ranked #79 of 190 Hotels in Chicago
Brooklyn, New York
“Clean and comfortable!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel when I came into Chicago for a weekend with friends. We choose this hotel since one of our friends had a company discount. We spent most of our time in Wrigleyville so this hotel was out of the way, but the downtown area has a lot to offer. I was surprised by how clean the hotel was. The surrounding area has many shops and restaurants to choose from. It was also a short walk to Millennium Park. It was a great value and I would recommend others to stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is in a great location, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodations. I did not think La Quinta's were this nice. Pricey, but then again, it is downtown Chicago. Breakfast buffet was good. Friendly staff. We held a business meeting there and they were able to arrange for a caterer to bring in lunches.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
columbus, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent, I have visited a La Quinta on my last three trips due to it's cleanliness. Wait staff is attentive with service requests for extra towels, etc.. Full breakfast buffet is great. Concierge has been informative with city attractions directions and hailing taxis.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here Memorial Day weekend after getting this hotel on a name your price website for a great price. This is the nicest LaQuinta Inn that I have ever stayed in. Very clean, super friendly staff, and great breakfast. While the location is nice if you want to stay downtown in the business district, it is very quiet on the weekends. We had a hard time finding places that were open on Sunday and Memorial Day. The only issue I had with the room, is that it was a very soft bed. I sleep better on firmer beds, so I didn't sleep very well on this trip. I would recommend this hotel if you are ok with staying in the financial district. I personally will stay in the Michigan Ave area next time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yankee11
Henderson,TN
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a top rated place to stay and from the time I checked in until 6 days later, I could not have asked for a better experience.. The room was very clean, the breakfast was great. Even the servers remember you from the day before and were so kind and friendly. The front staff were very efficient and would definitely stay there again. It is in a great part of downtown Chicago and I felt safe at all times...

Lovettsville, Virginia, USA
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I love La Quinta hotels. Always clean and pleasant and with a pool and breakfast. Good value. I stay at La Quinta whenever I can - which is when I am traveling to visit with family and friends. When I travel for business, I wish my company would use La Quinta instead of wasting money on fancier hotels!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at La Quinta in Chicago for our anniversary. The staff was great and very helpful. They gave good recommendations for restaurants. Location is awesome. Breakfast had many choices and the food was very fresh. Great stay!

1 Thank Rich K