“Refreshing Change”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We only found these n our visit this year and they are great. Good choice of teas and coffees and a great refreshing change form the usual choices.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great atmosphere, delicious teas, very, very friendly staff, I will definetely return, there are so many different scrumptious teas to try from and the baked goods looked awesome as well, but since I'm on a diet, I didn't eat anything!!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Not only is this location in a great place for the food and drink selection is excellent. The staff will make drinks upon request and every one I have had is perfectly made. The food is slightly pricey and in tiny portions, but I mainly go to Argo locations just for the tea drinks. They have an excellent selection of specialty teas. I prefer going to Argo Tea instead of Starbucks. If I want coffee I'll just go to Dunkin' Donuts. Argo Teas are healthy and this location's staff is very knowledgeable on mixing teas to achieve a certain flavor. Their selection of mugs, tea gadgets, and kettles are all very attractive. I have bought a lot of things here and love to use them at home or at work when I want tea on demand. Keep up the great job, Argo Teas!

1  Thank JCDBR
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I wish one of these stores was in my hometown. I'm obsessed with the macarons-- went there twice in one day just to get some. There are a ton of unique and delicious-looking healthy and natural options. I think this place is a much better and healthier alternative to Starbucks. The ambiance is pretty similar.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Passion fruit flavor adds to the tea drinks. Great place for breakfast or for an afternoon snack and drink. Love it!