“ok”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I am not a deep dish fan, ordered thin crust but still kind of thick. Toppings average. Nice staff, though.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Good pizza and italian beef. Not the greatest in the world but definitely good. We stumbled on this place walking to State St from the Hilton. The place has great character. It was exactly what we wanted for lunch - local pizza. This is not a tourist trap, it's a local pizza place - which adds a star to this review. Keep up the good work - good eats for locals.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I've been going here for the last 4 years now almost and each time, feel like it was worth every cent of my money. the Pizza is some of the best thin crust I have had in the city, the slices are enormous and the ratio of sauce, cheese and dough consistency are always perfect. This is not a sit down place unless you really want to scarf down something real quick, but is really great for carry out and the price is reasonable - around $3.50-for a slice of the cheese.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

The slices look great. I had a calzone which they made freshly. One of the best I have had (sausage and ricotta). I had to clean my own table. Eventually someone started going through and cleaning them off. Free refills with soda. No bathroom.

Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

Wanted to try Chicago style pizza... you get two large slices of pizza when you order by the slice. The pizza was excellent. Free refills on soft drinks. Very satisfying. Every dining room table was dirty, our only complaint. We would return.