Club Quarters Hotel, Wacker at Michigan
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$274
Sofitel
US$226
US$190
  • Room Service
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$256
Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$271
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
1,607 results
All reviewsthe riverfree bottled watergreat locationtrump towerrooms are smallqueen bedkey cardthe loopwithin walking distancestandard roomdowntown chicagothe magnificent milemillennium parkcomfortable roomstate streetbusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Loved the location. Very small as you would expert the Quarters but i don't mind...stayed in Europe so i do understand....I loved the view of Chicago from my room...One of the best...The restaurant too is very nice. Nothing to complain about, my room was cleaned daily and new towels provided. And i could walk to most parts of Chicago which was good for me.

1  Thank Neema46664
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I was extremely disappointed by the rooms in this hotel. The first room they gave me was on a low floor and so tiny. As someone who lives in New York City, I am used to small rooms, but this one was claustrophobic, dark and smelled musty. They "upgraded" me to a room on the 36th floor, which did have more space and a nice view, but it had not been renovated in some time. To make matters worse, the ceiling was leaking (it was a rainy night) directly onto the bed. They moved me again, this time to a handicapped accessible room. Not only was this room not renovated, but they called it a "superior" room and said it was an upgrade for my inconvenience. It was not an upgrade! I moved one more time to Room 415, which had a nice amount of room and was supposed to be quiet, as it faced an alley and not the main street. Well, at just before 6:00 am each morning (even Saturday!), there were loud garbage trucks right outside my window for about 20 minutes. I have never heard such noise, even living in the Big Apple. They should have warned their guests about this. I didn't sleep either of the two nights I stayed there. In addition, the shower was extremely small, the amenities are low-end, you have to request an iron and wait til someone can bring it to you, the bed and pillows are too soft and uncomfortable, and the room just felt damp. I will say that the staff was very polite and tried to be helpful. I appreciated their effort, especially when having to change rooms at midnight. But, this hotel is in major need of a massive renovation and some attention to the quality of its amenities. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 3602 had a leak right above the bed. Nice view, needs renovation, but good space. Room 415 has a nice space, but the alley gets really loud at just before 6:00 am every day with the garbage trucks. All the rooms are different, so if you don't like a particular room, ask to see what else is available.
1  Thank C B
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Very friendly and highly professional staff who went out of their way to answer all needs of their customers. When I come back to Chicago this is my first choice of residence!!! I would recommend Club Quarters Wacker at Michigan to all the people travelling from Europe and wanting to get to know Chicago from the best possible location. Excellent overall experience, everybody made me feel at home at this hotel!!!

Jelena, Belgrade, Serbia

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Very accommodating staff, clean tidy rooms, secure building. Rooms are smaller but clean. There is a small breakfast available if you wish to pick something up quickly. Make sure you grab a bottle for water that you can fill yourself at the stations near the elevators. A key card is required to take the elevators. If you need an ironing board and iron - there is a closet on each floor that you can use them along with extra coffee etc. I would stay in another Club Quarter again. Monika and Hilary at the front desk are rock stars. They were very helpful and made our stay more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the River and the staff will do what they can to accommodate you. Hilary and Monika at the front desk were awesome.
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This place was very clean, close to Michigan Avenue, and the staff was very friendly! The rooms were very small but adequate. There was no tub but a very hot inviting shower! It was very quiet-we could not hear the street noise nor the noise of the hotel. The view outside the window was not great-just another building!
There is a breakfast place right next door that is wonderful! We did not try the hotel's restaurant but it looked cozy
The hotel gave us a discounted rate on a parking deck close by-we were able to park for 24 hours at $24.00 and then we walked the entire weekend-it was great!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple