Club Quarters Hotel, Wacker at Michigan
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,606 results
All reviewsthe riverfree bottled watergreat locationtrump towerrooms are smallqueen bedkey cardthe loopwithin walking distancestandard roomdowntown chicagothe magnificent milemillennium parkcomfortable roomstate streetbusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The room was very small with a shower and no tub. The room was clean and comfortable for a one night stay. I could not stay here for an extended time though. No problems encountered during my stay. The hotel is located in a nice area of downtown near the Amtrak station.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Keith H
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Last weekend I celebrated my birthday as a tourist in my own city- let's call it a staycation! I used Priceline Express to book a hotel, and Club Quarters was chosen for me. After booking through Priceline I called the hotel directly just to make sure everything was confirmed. I spoke with a young man named Pedro- he was awesome! I requested that the two rooms I booked be on the same floor- he guaranteed they would be. Upon arrival to the hotel later that day I was greeted by Roman King, who was also very nice, friendly and conversational. Roman got the keys for my rooms, and as promised both rooms were on the same floor, just a few doors down from each other. The hotel itself is very nice, cozy and modern. I LOVED the complimentary bottles of water- very timely for the night of drinking that was planned. I went out that night to a couple clubs in the city, but after fighting with the untimely snow, my friends and I retreated back to the rooms. We ordered pizza at 3am, ate and passed out. The beds are so comfortable, I slept through the entire night! The next day we packed up and as we were checking out, I spoke with Pedro in person this time. Without mentioning my name I told him " I spoke with you yesterday Pedro". Immediately he asked me how my birthday was! I felt extra special because he remembered our conversation without me having to remind him who I was! I was pretty much sold at that point- Until I encountered Roman again. Roman asked me and my sister our plans for the day- I told him I was just going to The Shops at North Bridge to grab some lunch. He let us know we could leave our bags there at the hotel until we came back---this sealed the deal for me!! Its just the little things that count! I'm quite the experienced traveler, and I've never received such great service than I did right in my own hometown. Thanks to Roman and Pedro, I'll be spending another staycation at Club Quarters.

Room Tip: Club Quarters is a business hotel, so some of their rooms are smaller, made for folks who are in town on business. These rooms are a little smaller, but they worked perfect for me. I had a west facing room with a view of the Chicago River- very nice!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2014

The location is close to both the Magnificent Mile and water activities. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating - specifically Pedro and Jay! We got an upgraded room for a fraction of what other hotels would have required you pay. Check out was at noon but our train was not departing until 7PM, they offered to hold our luggage so we wouldn't have to carry it with around town, which was great because we had a few pieces that were quite heavy with computers and books (I am a student). The rooms were a bit on the small side, at least ours was.. There were 3 of us altogether we had a bed and a pull out sofa. But in my opinion- Who goes to Chicago just to sit in a hotel room all day??

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kate1597
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was well taken care of by your Manager Jay Torres...they were very accomadating to our needs and the waitstaff definitely was wonderful ...the word I would use to describe my experience would be Synergiatic! I work In the service industry and have been through so many classes on exceeding customer service and this place has that motto definitely.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed Feb.15th for 1 night of dining and theater. From the moment we checked in until the moment we checked out the staff was fantastic. Everything went very smooth and the hotel exceeded our expectations. We booked through Tingo and just before our stay we were upgraded to a standard room from a club room and had a slight price drop. The standard room was still pretty small but more than adequate for a short stay. They made the most with the space. Comfy bed, desk, chair with reading lamp. We even had a view of the river. Only complaint would be the heat. We turned the heat off but it still stayed very warm though the window opened enough to make the room comfortable . Good location. We also dined at Bella Bacinos on site but that's a separate review because we could not recommend it. We will definitely be back for another night out.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a river view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple