“Short trip funhouse”

Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze
Ranked #184 of 649 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Squeezing, stomping, spinning... double over laughing... delightfully dizzy, twisting and turning... An exhilarating sensory experience for the whole family. Amazing Chicago’s Funhouse Maze is located on Chicago’s Navy Pier. We open daily at 10AM. Adult and Child 1-time pass is $7.95 per person.Group rates available.Part Funhouse, Part Maze 100% Fun!
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Short trip funhouse”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Took a trip into the Funhouse very short maybe five minutes long not worth the 9.99 A person. Visible sign "not for children under five" I had an 11-year-old and a seven-year-old who were terrified.

7 Thank Jrhender74
MazeOwner, General Manager at Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Let me begin by saying thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. If we do not hear comments from guests, be them positive or negative, we miss out on how we can better serve our customers. I am sorry your visit with us was not what you expected. Our goal is to provide a fun, memorable experience to our guests that is also a great value. When the situation arises that a guest feels they did not get the experience or value they expected we gladly refund their money. Again my apologies that you did not enjoy your visit. If you can email us or give us a call we can begin the refund process. We can be reached at 312-595-5375 or emilybandza@amazingchicago.com

Mullingar, Donegal, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great.....Love it....Amazing.... :)”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Great for younger kids.Me and my friend went and we were really scared.Its worth it though.The prices are not that expensive but i had groupon so it was a great deal.The time freak is also a really small fun place where u have to push the buttons and who ever wins wins haha..Really fun place to enjoy.In my opinion kids under 5 should not go because they would get really scared.Hoped i helped bye.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank Dea H
Montréal
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Ok but don't plan to spend the day”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Funny moment. We payed for both attractions. 13 year old son appreciated the activity. We had a good time together there. But as a whole, including paying at the cashier, we spent 35 minutes in the place. So it's not very expensive, but you don't get that much for your money. If you know and accept that, it's ok. Not Disneyworld but some fun.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Mario D
Bradenton, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Fun, we loved it.”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

My husband and I went through with our 14 yr old son, and we all loved it. The price is a little high but you're in a tourist location, that is to be expected When we emerged, we were all laughing and talked about for a while after. The maze is entertaining, great for teens and adults. I don't think it would be too good for the younger kids. Overall it was worth it. We did the time freak after the maze and it was free with the maze. I wouldn't purchase time freak but as a bonus for the maze, it was fun.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Surfgirl1981
Des Moines, Iowa
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Mild Fun”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I think this attraction used to cost nearly twice as much. It was $10 per person for this time and you got to play an interactive game that they've added recently at the end. I remember being at Navy Pier a few years ago and it was something like $17. That would have just been too much.

The Maze is mildly fund. There's really not much to it But it did take about 15 minutes to go through so the money wasn't bad. There was a mirror maze that was ok.

Pretty tame stuff though. Not a waste of time. But not a must-see for sure.

Visited September 2012