“Not bad to do once”

Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze
Ranked #169 of 635 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Squeezing, stomping, spinning... double over laughing... delightfully dizzy, twisting and turning... An exhilarating sensory experience for the whole family. Amazing Chicago’s Funhouse Maze is located on Chicago’s Navy Pier. We open daily at 10AM. Adult and Child 1-time pass is $7.95 per person.Group rates available.Part Funhouse, Part Maze 100% Fun!
Somonauk, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not bad to do once”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

I went here with my husband after purchasing a discount coupon. We are both in our mid thirties, and while we were quite a bit older than most of the crowd there, we still had as much fun as everyone else. We enjoyed going through the maze, but once you figure out your way through the first part, the rest goes by pretty quickly. It took about 10-15 minutes. As part of our coupon we also go to play the Time Freak games. It killed some time and kept us entertained for a few minutes. It let us act like kids and brought out our competitive sides. I would say that this was a good deal with the coupon, but I don't know that I would pay regular price or do a repeat visit.

Visited November 2013
9 Thank Amanda R

Chatham, Illinois
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 200 helpful votes
“Fun but once is plenty.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We have one child, again 12. Not a shopper. Hard to find fun things to do on vacation. Well this was a blast! We bought all-day passes and did the maze a few times. You really could do it once and save money with a one time pass.

3 Thank Lisamarch
Brooklyn
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Not Worth the Money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

My friends and I went there and we bought a groupon deal. Thank goodness that we did because we only paid about $6 a person. I would NEVER pay full price. The maze was VERY small and we weren't in there for more than 30mins. It was confusing and the "treasure" we were supposed to find was not even a treasure. It was one of the worst ideas we had in going to the maze.

Visited August 2013
7 Thank aMa8787
Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Waste of money and time, dont take small kids they get scared”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Surprised at how many people ignore the signs that little kids will get scared and still take them in anyway, The place was full of adults carrying little kids with their heads buried in dads shoulder screaming in fear. It was really short not worth paying for.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Matthew M
milwaukee
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Worth the Groupon!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

We've been to Chicago numerous times and always avoided this maze because of the cost. I happened to find a groupon for $19 that allowed 4 people to enter and play time freak. This was a great deal seeing its normally $10 a person. I'll admit it took us about 20 mins to walk through but it was fun and entertaining. All of us laughed our way through....Id do this again with a coupon but not $10 a person.

Visited July 2013