“Fun, but try to find discount tickets”

Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze
Ranked #193 of 683 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Squeezing, stomping, spinning... double over laughing... delightfully dizzy, twisting and turning... An exhilarating sensory experience for the whole family. Amazing Chicago’s Funhouse Maze is located on Chicago’s Navy Pier. We open daily at 10AM. Adult and Child 1-time pass is $7.95 per person.Group rates available.Part Funhouse, Part Maze 100% Fun!
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this attaction because i purchased a groupon. We certainly laughed and enjoyed it but I wouldn't have wanted to spend the published rate of $10/person. Our teenagers had fun and we all laughed throughout the maze. It's fun to do if you're at navy pier but u would t recommend making a trip JUST for that. The staff was very friendly - huge plus when young people take pride in doing their job.

4  Thank Kim H

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I went here with my husband after purchasing a discount coupon. We are both in our mid thirties, and while we were quite a bit older than most of the crowd there, we still had as much fun as everyone else. We enjoyed going through the maze, but once you figure out your way through the first part, the rest goes by pretty quickly. It took about 10-15 minutes. As part of our coupon we also go to play the Time Freak games. It killed some time and kept us entertained for a few minutes. It let us act like kids and brought out our competitive sides. I would say that this was a good deal with the coupon, but I don't know that I would pay regular price or do a repeat visit.

9  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We have one child, again 12. Not a shopper. Hard to find fun things to do on vacation. Well this was a blast! We bought all-day passes and did the maze a few times. You really could do it once and save money with a one time pass.

3  Thank Lisamarch
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My friends and I went there and we bought a groupon deal. Thank goodness that we did because we only paid about $6 a person. I would NEVER pay full price. The maze was VERY small and we weren't in there for more than 30mins. It was confusing and the "treasure" we were supposed to find was not even a treasure. It was one of the worst ideas we had in going to the maze.

7  Thank aMa8787