“amazing”

The Spa at Trump Chicago
Ranked #5 of 317 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
Reviewed 12 March 2013

My boyfriend and i went to The Spa at Trump and it was amazing. We had a couples message beside each other like no other. I felt like i was in another world. Our message therapist's were absolutly amazing, and i would go back in a heart beat. Their a little pricey but well worth it :)

Reviewed 23 November 2012

I was lucky enough to spend my Thanksgiving morning getting a Recovery facial at the Spa at Trump. Following a friendly greeting at the front desk, I changed and had a refreshing glass of water before meeting my specialist. She made me feel comfortable and the treatment room was comfortable in terms of temperature and lighting. The table was electronic and allowed easy adjustment. The hour long treatment left me with the smoothest forehead I think I have had in my adult life. The products used seemed to be high quality with excellent results.
My only complaints is that it was difficult to find an appropriate sized robe (to me far more important than the flip flops. In addition the very low seats in the lounge while fashionable are a little difficult to maneuver. Small quibbles for an otherwise top notch spa visit. I will look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

My husband and I did not stay at the trump while in Chicago but decided to try out the spa. It was simply amazing. We had seaweed wraps, which were so relaxing. The ambience and the massage therapists were wonderful. They catered to our every need. They ran a bath for us to clean off the seaweed ointment stuff and kept offering us water. The spa at the Trump in Chicago is Definitely a must!!

Reviewed 17 September 2012

I will say that I have had the best facial of my life here and the massages are always A+ BUT the nail salon here is HORRIBLE. The manicures and pedicures do not last at all! You pay $$$$ it should stay on longer. Also the nail services always feel rushed and not very luxurious for the $ I am paying. Come here for a facial/massage (and make sure you specify a QUIET massage because the therapists sometimes like to chat a lot) but avoid the nail services!

2  Thank jenesaisquoiV
Reviewed 10 June 2012

The massage treatment and facial I had here was unbelievable! Impeccable service, extraordinarily clean and super relaxing. A little on the pricey side but well worth it!

1  Thank cmonicaelena