The Spa at Trump Chicago
Ranked #4 of 101 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
Maple Grove, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

My facial with Regina. In a nutshell, she slapped products on my face and little else. Her facial massage was poor and lacked technique and purpose. During the cleanse, water dripped down my neck from the excessively wet head of the clarsonic. Numerous times throughout the facial I wanted to just leave. As, she would just apply products haphazardly and sit back without touching my skin for over two minutes at a time, repeatedly. If a facial consisted only of putting products on ones skin why pay someone over $100 to do it? When Regina did massage my arms it lacked intention. I'm sure she would give a better massage to a dog. Finally, to top it off Regina used high frequency on my face with an dated and damaging technique called "sparking". This misapplication of technology can lead to PIH (post inflammatory hyper- pigmentation). I asked her to stop as this causes PIH and that we could be done. Regina, then told me that, "she could do that and that I needed to read up on her." She then stormed out of the room. I can not believe that a esthetician with subpar technical skills with dangerous applications and coupled with an attitude, works at Trump Towers. Regina, should be fired and should not touch another persons face until she gets much needed training on how to perform a basic facial, how to incorporate technology in facials, conflict resolution and customer service skills. Regina is a poor reelection on Trump Towers as a whole.

9 Thank Drabiu

Maple Grove, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

My facial with Regina. In a nutshell, she slapped products on my face and little else. Her facial massage was poor and lacked technique and purpose. During the cleanse, water dripped down my neck from the excessively wet head of the clarsonic. Numerous times throughout the facial I wanted to just leave. As, she would just apply products haphazardly and sit back without touching my skin for over two minutes at a time, repeatedly. If a facial consisted only of putting products on ones skin why pay someone over $100 to do it? When Regina did massage my arms it lacked intention. I'm sure she would give a better massage to a dog. Finally, to top it off Regina used high frequency on my face with an dated and damaging technique called "sparking". This misapplication of technology can lead to PIH (post inflammatory hyper- pigmentation). I asked her to stop as this causes PIH and that we could be done. Regina, then told me that, "she could do that and that I needed to read up in here." She then stormed out of the room. I can not believe that a esthetician with subpar technical skills with dangerous applications and coupled with an attitude, works at Trump Towers. Regina, should be fired and should not touch another persons face until she gets much needed training on how to perform a basic facial, how to incorporate technology in facials, conflict resolution and customer service skills. Regina is a poor reelection on Trump Towers as a whole.

5 Thank Drabiu
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

My boyfriend and i went to The Spa at Trump and it was amazing. We had a couples message beside each other like no other. I felt like i was in another world. Our message therapist's were absolutly amazing, and i would go back in a heart beat. Their a little pricey but well worth it :)

Visited March 2013
Chicago, IL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A First Class Facial”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I was lucky enough to spend my Thanksgiving morning getting a Recovery facial at the Spa at Trump. Following a friendly greeting at the front desk, I changed and had a refreshing glass of water before meeting my specialist. She made me feel comfortable and the treatment room was comfortable in terms of temperature and lighting. The table was electronic and allowed easy adjustment. The hour long treatment left me with the smoothest forehead I think I have had in my adult life. The products used seemed to be high quality with excellent results.
My only complaints is that it was difficult to find an appropriate sized robe (to me far more important than the flip flops. In addition the very low seats in the lounge while fashionable are a little difficult to maneuver. Small quibbles for an otherwise top notch spa visit. I will look forward to my next visit.

Visited November 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
13 attraction reviews
“Amazing...So relaxing”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

My husband and I did not stay at the trump while in Chicago but decided to try out the spa. It was simply amazing. We had seaweed wraps, which were so relaxing. The ambience and the massage therapists were wonderful. They catered to our every need. They ran a bath for us to clean off the seaweed ointment stuff and kept offering us water. The spa at the Trump in Chicago is Definitely a must!!

Visited December 2011