“worst spa ever! Scam!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa La La
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I bought 16 LHR sessions in september 2010. Appointments 1 and 2 went great so I decided to buy another 10 sessions and do more areas. Appointment 3 kept me waiting for 45 minutes I had to leave half way through to make a pre planned event. #4 was fine. #5 they had some "emergency" and rescheduled me 4 weeks later which was the next opening.  #6 was another "emergency" and they tried to reschedule me 6 weeks out but after a few calls they got me in and gave me free treatments.  This gave me some faith they were getting their act together. #7 was fine. #8..... you guessed it! Another "emergency" and they rescheduled me 2 weeks later and gave me a free treatment which leads me to today.  My rescheduled appointment.  I show at 5:45 for my 6:00.  After hearing a girl complain about her 5:30 I asked if they were running late. Yes, of course.  So I waited the 20 minutes that they were supposed to be late.  I watched 3 girls come in for their appointments and leave after being told they were over a hour behind.

Finally at 6:45 she tells me it will be another 30 minutes. I ask for a refund. She not only tells me she cant but my "free" sessions from #6 "werent authorized" and didnt count.

What can I say besides I think they are scamming people intentionally by making them pay upfront and not delivering the paid for services.

Reviewed 23 January 2010

I am a dude and I always thought of facials as a thing woman do but I went in for a massage and this woman was coming out of a facial and she wouldn't stop talking about how great it was so I came back the next week to see Colleen. Massages are great but this facial was so relaxing I couldn't believe it. My skin looked great, I felt great and I think I am hooked. Guys...you have to try a facial! I will be back soon

2  Thank Markklein0615

Been to Spa La La? Share your experiences!