“Our Best Stay in Chicago!”

Manilow Suites at One West Superior
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
“Our Best Stay in Chicago!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed in Chicago many times and this was by far our best experience. The Manilow Suites group, especially Sarah and Maggie, 1 West Superior's group, Mr. James- (You can not say too many good things about him), Rita, and the young ladies who cleaned our room were all very friendly, helpful, courteous, and professional. We really had grand time. Thanks again to Manilow and 1 W Superior.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ew S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I stayed here in corporate housing- i must say not only was the location great but the entire staff was wonderful! this location has all the conviences - gym, pool, Wholefoods located on the premises, 24 doorman and smack in the middle of downtown!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Michelle F
ManilowSuites, Owner at Manilow Suites at One West Superior, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you for your review. These reviews mean so much to me because I, more than anyone appreciate the enormous difference within corporate housing companies. Every day we strive to find new and better ways to assist our guests. We want to maketheir stay as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Manilow Suites
Chicago
Reviewed 13 August 2012

The Manilow Suites at 1 W. Superior are a home away from home. This is where I aim to stay every time I'm in Chicago for business. They are clean, dependable and in an awesome location. Its also great having that huge comfy bed. The folks that run Manilow are very amenable and completely understand the challenges that people like me face when traveling internationally.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank JonnyL
Thank you for your review. As an former international flight attendant, I so appreciate a clean room, comfortable bed and flexibility of arrival time in hotels. I remember flying into a few European cities arriving early in the morning after an eight hour flight. I had to sit the lobby because we came arrived too early to receive keys to our rooms. That is why I made it a point to do everything possible so we have our apartments ready when ever a traveler is coming in from anywhere in the world.
Thank you again for your most appreciated review.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Our stay in Chicago has been marvelous, and the entire Manilow team should be commended on your outstanding service to every detail and incredible responsiveness. With your extraordinary help, support and guidance from the moment we spoke with you and through our entire stay, my husband and I were able to create a true home for ourselves and our family. The rewarding and wonderful experience would not have been possible without the professionalism, dedicated efforts to please, and tender "love" and care you provided. One West Superior was a dream come true - terrific building, excellent amenities -- especially the pool and gym -- and how can you beat Whole Foods in the buiding! We would highly recommend Manilow to anyone considering this. We hope to do this again every year. Same time next year…

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
What a most appreciated review. When I read your review I thought of all the past 33 years of all the trials and tribulations in attempting to put something together that would really make a difference to people. I am so proud of the team I've put together after making so many mistakes throughout the years. I just never gave up and finally I have this extraordinary team that complements my greatest desire to provide the finest corporate housing that has ever existed.
Thank you again for your wonderful words and please let me know the next time you will be in Chicago.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We stayed in One Superior during our relocation from Toronto. Great building, great location and the unit we stayed in was perfect. We made a few special requests and the team at Manilow Suites responded flawlessly. These folks are real pros, and made our stay a real pleasure. Great people to do business with. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Charles L
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. You have no idea how deeply I appreciated your kind words. We all do our very best to suggest the building that would be the best fit for each and every guest's requirement.
Sadly, a number of people think that corporate housing only consists of a furnished apartment. As you have personally experienced the importance of response time and the genuine desire of our staff to make sure you have the most enjoyable stay. Thank you again for highly recommending us and I hope will have the pleasure of your company in the near future.
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Our one month stay with Manilow Suites at 1 West Superior was wonderful and just like being at home. The apartment had everything necessary to prepare meals and run a normal household. All the management and employees at the building are very nice and attentive. Cant say enough good things! Having whole foods and the dry cleaners in the same building is a real plus too. My husband and I look forward to our stay again next year with you.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rosario386
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 6 December 2010

I stayed in One Superior Place at the Manilow Suites unit just last weekend. This was my second stay at One Superior, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Chicago. The unit I stayed in was a one bedroom apartment on the 47th floor that had a view of northern downtown including the John Hancock center and Lake Michigan. It is a superior location as there is a Whole Foods market and a Roy's Restaurant on the ground level. You are only three blocks from Michigan Avenue shopping. The unit was very clean and fully furnished including a full kitchen, washer/dryer and balcony. I travel to Chicago several times a year and only deal with Manilow Suites for my accommodations.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business