“Great location - v clean”

Manilow Suites at One West Superior
London, United Kingdom
“Great location - v clean”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great apartment - super easy to check in, excellent location. I would highly recommend these apartments. The decor may not be the fanciest but they have good furniture beds and tvs. Good gym on the 7th floor.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Pdeaner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 11 October 2013

According to the information from the web (and the pdf they sent me) all apartments had king size beds. Well, it seems that everyone except mine, because the bed was Queen and against the wall, so that if the person sleeping on the side of the wall wants to rise will necessarily pass over the other sleeping outside.

It is true that when I presented my complaint I got compensation consisting of a plastic card of $ xx valid for many restaurants.

Lovely location. Lovely building and services, for instance free coffee machines.

And the staff very friendly, although I must admit I never saw anyone because all communication we did was done via email, but it was effective and thoughtful, including an apartment size change warned only one week before our arrival and a free 2h late checkout.

And now comes the really important: a few days before our arrival, the entire bill of the stay was charged in my credit card. I honestly do not know what would have happened if we had not been able to travel from Spain.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JorEl_elHechizado
ManilowSuites, Director of Sales at Manilow Suites at One West Superior, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you for posting a review! We were happy to accommodate your last minute change from a 2 bedroom apartment to a studio apartment. As listed on our website, all 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments have a king size bed. Our studio apartments do not offer the space in the bedroom area for a King bed.

Our nightly stays are billed in full prior to your arrival. We understand that things happen and had you needed to cancel at the last minute we would have refunded the full amount minus the 1 night deposit.

I truly appreciate your positive review and feedback!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We visit Chicago often and have stayed at One West Superior in the past via a different agent. We really liked the building and location, so planned to stay there again during our most recent trip. One West Superior really is in about the best location in central Chicago. It's a few minutes walk to Michigan Avenue and all the best restaurants and shopping. The building itself is very well run and on entering has the feel of a rather smart hotel. There is a pool deck on the 7th floor, with 3 gas bbq grills and a huge outdoor space. The adjacent gym is very modern and well equipped. There is a also an internet cafe and small library.
The previous agents we had used had a 30 day minimum stay policy, so could not accommodate us for 8 nights. After shopping around on-line we found Manilow Suites also have apartments in this building and were happy to take our shorter booking. How lucky we were to find them! The apartment was noticeably better run than our previous experience, which was by no means bad. The booking process was very easy, the keys were ready for us on arrival, so minimum fuss after a long haul flight and the apartment itself was immaculate. 2 large bedrooms with very comfortable beds and lovely linens. 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite) and a comfortable open plan living/dining/kitchen and balcony. As a family of 4, it was absolutely perfect for us and so much better than staying in a hotel.
Many Thanks to all at Manilow Suites- we'll be back!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MV-DM01
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed in Chicago many times and this was by far our best experience. The Manilow Suites group, especially Sarah and Maggie, 1 West Superior's group, Mr. James- (You can not say too many good things about him), Rita, and the young ladies who cleaned our room were all very friendly, helpful, courteous, and professional. We really had grand time. Thanks again to Manilow and 1 W Superior.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ew S
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I stayed here in corporate housing- i must say not only was the location great but the entire staff was wonderful! this location has all the conviences - gym, pool, Wholefoods located on the premises, 24 doorman and smack in the middle of downtown!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Michelle F
ManilowSuites, Owner at Manilow Suites at One West Superior, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you for your review. These reviews mean so much to me because I, more than anyone appreciate the enormous difference within corporate housing companies. Every day we strive to find new and better ways to assist our guests. We want to maketheir stay as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Manilow Suites
Chicago
Reviewed 13 August 2012

The Manilow Suites at 1 W. Superior are a home away from home. This is where I aim to stay every time I'm in Chicago for business. They are clean, dependable and in an awesome location. Its also great having that huge comfy bed. The folks that run Manilow are very amenable and completely understand the challenges that people like me face when traveling internationally.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank JonnyL
Thank you for your review. As an former international flight attendant, I so appreciate a clean room, comfortable bed and flexibility of arrival time in hotels. I remember flying into a few European cities arriving early in the morning after an eight hour flight. I had to sit the lobby because we came arrived too early to receive keys to our rooms. That is why I made it a point to do everything possible so we have our apartments ready when ever a traveler is coming in from anywhere in the world.
Thank you again for your most appreciated review.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Our stay in Chicago has been marvelous, and the entire Manilow team should be commended on your outstanding service to every detail and incredible responsiveness. With your extraordinary help, support and guidance from the moment we spoke with you and through our entire stay, my husband and I were able to create a true home for ourselves and our family. The rewarding and wonderful experience would not have been possible without the professionalism, dedicated efforts to please, and tender "love" and care you provided. One West Superior was a dream come true - terrific building, excellent amenities -- especially the pool and gym -- and how can you beat Whole Foods in the buiding! We would highly recommend Manilow to anyone considering this. We hope to do this again every year. Same time next year…

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
What a most appreciated review. When I read your review I thought of all the past 33 years of all the trials and tribulations in attempting to put something together that would really make a difference to people. I am so proud of the team I've put together after making so many mistakes throughout the years. I just never gave up and finally I have this extraordinary team that complements my greatest desire to provide the finest corporate housing that has ever existed.
Thank you again for your wonderful words and please let me know the next time you will be in Chicago.