“Family fun!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chicago
Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We enjoyed a 2 month stay at North Harbor Tower through Manilow Suites via my husband's employer. We have two small daughters aged 1 and 3 and couldn't have had a better setup for them. The 3 bedroom apt we had on the 30th floor was HUGE, almost 1800 sf, and the South and East facing views of the skyline and Lake Michigan were breath-taking. Manilow was very attentive during our stay and responded to our requests promptly and with excellent customer service. They even had room-darkening curtains custom-made and installed for both of the girls' bedrooms. The indoor pool, gym, mommy and me classes on the first floor, and even small library(with kids books!) on the first floor really makes this building excel for family living. That in combination with all of the walkable sights and attractions make this location superb. We enjoyed our stay so much, that we ended up renting an apt in the same building for another year. Manilow was outstanding!

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room with lake views!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

The apartment was very clean and well furnished. Everything seen on the pictures are as is. The view from the 31st floor was great. The location is close to the main known Chicago attractions and the bus stop just in front of the tower helps if you are tired. I won't stay somewhere else in Chicago next time.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Needed to be in Chicago for 2 weeks. The regular hotels were a little less expensive than Manilow Suites but the location was not as close to where I had to be. The rooms are very very nice. Free Wi fi a big plus in the Chicago area. Exercise room, laundry room and convenient grocery store are on the premises. The location was perfect. A short walk into town, a larger grocery store and a playground /park across the street.

Manilow personal were very friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up have a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2013

When I signed a new contract to work in and move to Chicago, my first task was to find a home. I knew it would take some time, so I searched online for temporary housing. With only 9 days until arrival, I was hitting brick walls left and right. Places were either unavailable or ridiculously expensive. That was until I found Manilow Suites. Sarah set me up with a beautiful studio apartment for LESS than half the price of the others I found. I had a view of the lake and Navy Pier. It was spectacular! There were plenty of stresses involved with this relocation. But, none of them followed me through the doors at North Harbor Tower! The entire staff - from administration to doormen to maid service - were top notch! I didn't even need to go shopping for my first week as they hit the grocery store for me and had my kitchen loaded up! It took me thirty days to find my new home. When the day came to leave North Harbor Tower, I actually found myself a little sad. Thanks so much for the great experience!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

They have a great gym and pool area. Great views of Navy Pier and the Lake. Right downtown with walking distance to many sites as well as movie theater and shopping areas. Bus and cab right outside the door and train not far that will take you anywhere. Wi-fi in room with cable.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

It was an excellent experience staying here. The office staffs and doormen were friendly and helpful. The housekeepers were awesome. The did wonderful jobs. My place was neat and clean every week. I was very impressed with everything. Nicely done and well managed! Recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2013

First class in every area. Clean, comfortable, modern and upscale by appearance. Service was acceptional and accomodating. The view was spectacular and anything needed was close by. Building staff is super and welcoming. I am now spoiled rotten!

Room Tip: North Towers have amazing evening view
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business