“I survived the winter at NHT!”

Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower
San Antonio
“I survived the winter at NHT!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very friendly and attentive staff (both Manilow Suites and North Harbor Tower), very nicely furnished with all the necessary kitchen items and toiletries. And then there's the spectacular view of Lake Shore Drive, Navy Pier and Lake Michigan. But the best feature hat made my stay extra-exceptional: weekly maid service. Dusting, vacuuming, deep cleaning and ample fresh linens supplied every week. After a busy day, it's great coming home to a clean apartment. But as nice as the apartment is, it's the service and accountability of the Manilow staff that has me sold!

Room Tip: Proximity to the lake and Millennium Park make NHT extra special for late spring and summer stays.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
ManilowSuites, Owner at Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
thank you for your review. It is most appreciated.
I am delighted to hear about our housekeeping as we are the only company that provides the same housekeeper each week. I implemented the idea many years ago and am so pleased to hear that it continues to work so well.

Francine Manilow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was temporarily relocated to Chicago for almost 3 months and stayed at Manilow Suites at North Harbor Tower. The location was phenominal and the amaneties were very favorable. A high recommendation!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brandee A
I really appreciate your remarks, and am thrilled you liked the location..
With 34 years of experience behind me, I have selected the buildings in the downtown Chicago area I feel best serve the corporate housing clientele.
There are so many "little things" that one must take into consideration. Just to name a few, are there children, dogs, winter or summer among so many others.
That's why I welcome people to use our expertise in selecting the most suitable location.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I was very impressed by the location and the looks of Manilow suites the apartments were clean and for a one bedroom apartment was very spacious I would so recommend staying here to anyone and the next time we come to Chicago we will be staying there we enjoyed our time there. Thank you for making our stay in Chicago a memorable one!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Coreysara
I so appreciate your review. Thank you.
There are so many factors that go into my selection of apartment buildings for corporate housing.
Among the many, one is the spaciousness.
I hope we will have the opportunity to accommodate you during your next Chicago visit..
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have used the services of the Manilow Suites for a month. The personnel was extremely friendly and accommodating. I rented a one bedroom apartment at the Shoreham. The location was excellent, with a park, restaurants, grocery store nearby; access to a pedway that leads to a shopping area with hairdressers, restaurants, cafes, etc all the way to North Michigan Avenue. The door staff are very warm and helpful; and the apartment was very pleasant with everything included in it. I mostly appreciated the ease of renting procedures involved in the agreement with the Manilow Suites' staff. I will definitely rent through them again should I need to stay for a month in Chicago. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank yas2014
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I would recommend Manilow Suites in Chicago for their absolutely fantastic accomodations that included: remodeled suite with new appliances and panoramic views of the City. It was truly awesome for a family group to enjoy a holiday weekend in style and comfort. The staff was most gracious and I want give a special thank you to Sara on the Manilow Staff who put it all together for me.
Great vacation and resort style accomodations!!!
Kathy from Los Angeles

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Kathy T
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 December 2013

When another place fell through on the day of our move I left a message for Manilow Suites at 7:30 am to see if they had something we could move into. By 8:30 they called back and had a place for us, and it was significately less than the place that fell through. The move folks took 7 hours and we were exhausted. Francine Manilow drove through one of the worst thunderstorms of the season for three and a half hours to be able to deliver our welcome package to us in Napeville. She was so kind and the package had keys, codes, garage door openers and general information on the location.

When we arrived at 10:00 that night we were in shock. It was a wonderful one bedroom in at the Regency Place in Oak Brook Terrace. The staff there was great and Courtney Ewing, our contact with Manilow Suites, extended us twice due to delays in our closing. We could not have been more accommodated. This was over and above what people normally do for you.

It was also interesting to learn that Francine, who drove that distant to get us our keys, is the President of Manilow Suites. Talk about service. For what we paid and the great service we received from beginning to end, I am so very thankful.
President
Manilow Suites

Room Tip: The first floor is closest to the underground garage and stays toasty since the garage is heated. T...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank YF416b
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I, along with another couple, shared a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath suite on a recent weekend. Our suite was great, with an awesome view of Navy Pier and Lake Michigan. We both wanted to keep the blinds open at night in order to see the big city lights. The staff was very helpful and friendly. There is a great park, just outside the tower where people walk dogs and enjoy the scenery. It's an easy walk to Michigan Avenue or taxi cabs are just outside the main entrance. I can't wait to go back soon!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple