“Delicious with a home cooked flavor!”
Review of M Burger

M Burger
Ranked #412 of 10,076 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Didn't know what to expect but I saw the line and figured it was good. Once in line I smelled a delicious smell and figured I'd give it a try. Delicious with a home cooked flavor! But I soon figured out why the line...the place is teeny weeny. Three 2-top tables and the ordering counter. Will go back again!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hi,I ate here twice at two different location and they were the same,AWE FULL.First it is over price and with all the hype you let down with the finished product.McDonald 1/4 pounder or Big Mac would of have been the same for half the price. Don't take my word for it stop in and waist your own money,SKIP IT

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Burgers are okay but nothing special. The price is not to expensive and for something quick go for it.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

So we were in town for the last night of the Taste of Chicago and we stumbled on to this little place. We had two young kids (5yr & 9yr) and I wasn't sure about the menu for them. We all got burgers and most had bacon and cheese. WOW the flavor was great. We all finished our burgers and devoured the fries. Burger patties were a little small and on the well done side if I have to be picky.

Side note: If you have been out on the west coast (CA AZ NV) you have had to of gone to In n' Out burger. For us Midwesterners that don't get out there often enough this is a fantastic replacement. Not saying that it is as fresh as In n Out but the flavor of it all comes very close.

There really is only a high top bar around the perimeter of the inside with enough seating for maybe 10 and there was outdoor seating for maybe 15 more. So it's more of an one the run kinda place. Which is what I like about it.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I always make it a point to eat here when I'm in town. Great for a quick burger, fries and shake at a reasonable (Chicago) price. Has a few outdoor seats available.