“Millenium Park and Chicago Evening Safaris”

Chicago Photo Safaris
Reviewed 29 July 2012

My first review ever on here, and I'm glad to be writing about this company! These folks are very well organized from Estephanie replying to my numerous emails and queries, to Jori with whom I had the pleasure of spending practically the whole day learning to use my camera.

Now I know a go-to company for my next trip to Chicago! Thanks Jori for making photography less boggling! You're not just a pretty face!

David the driver was indispensible! He saved my poor aching feet and he was courteous and kind even while negotiating through crazy Chicago traffic!

2  Thank mrbean1967

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I had the pleasure of going on a Chicago Photo Safari July 16th. I would highly recommend it! Jessica was the photographer that took me on a tour of downtown Chicago. Unfortunately it was one the most hotest days in Chicago history, but Jessica kept me going. The air conditioned van was waiting for us when we were done with the shots. Her expertise will help me in my photography quest. This is a great idea and I will certainly do it again when I am in Chicago.

3  Thank ginaarizona