“We love bacon”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Lakeview
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We were excited to try this restaurant, and it was close to our rental house. The staff were very friendly and gave the kids chalk boards and chalk to entertain themselves while we waited to breakfast, which worked very well. We tried the bacon pancakes, regular pancakes, and cherry and honey bacon. They were all pretty good.

There are newer reviews for Bakin' & Eggs

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Aside from The totally worth it wait this place is awesome.
Great selections for vegetarians to meat lovers. We made a reservation this time and only had to wait about ten minutes on a Subday morning. This is a super place to bring out of town guests for a unique and delicious breakfast. :)

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We went there for Sunday brunch and it was awesome. The frittatas were fresh and delicious. The french bread was to die for

Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was very attentive and gave great suggestions that we tried and enjoyed. My fiance ordered the breakfast BLT sandwich that was very hearty that he loved and I ordered the southern frittata that was crazy spicy good and the garlic red potatoes reminded me of my moms, yummy. I would have liked a warning about the jalapeño bacon because it was just too hot for me to eat. Aside our main meal, we ordered a small plate of biscuits and gravy to try and I have to mention that the gravy was very bland. Also, the coffee and tea were $2.50 each and I think it's high priced. It's water! Overall the food was very tasty and hearty and we 'll be back.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I had the Caprese fritta with honey bacon and grits. Everything was very good. The bacon had just the right crispyness and the grits were the best I've ever had at a restaurant. I'm a huge fan of a caprese salad and it translates surprisingly well onto an omlete. Can't wait to go back. We arrived at about 8:30am on a Saturday and the place was not crowded however by 9:00am most of the tables were full. Excellent choice when meeting up with friends or family.

1  Thank windycitytraveler13