“Small Pub with Great Food”

Cork & Kerry at the Park
Ranked #2,945 of 9,714 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Sox Fans,
This is a great place to grab an early dinner before the game. Wonderful burgers and sandwiches, and you will not leave hungry. Definitely try the Irish fries. Prices are in line with the quality of the food. The pop and drink prices though, I thought, are a bit on the high side for the amount of the beverage you get. The place has a small neighborhood pub feel to it, and it was really pleasant sitting inside next to the large open windows. It's just a short walk to the Cell too.

There are newer reviews for Cork & Kerry at the Park

Reviewed 2 June 2012

Funny Bartenders. Mixed Crowd of 20-somethings and up. Good Music. Great Atmosphere. Cold Beer!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We wanted somewhere to have pre-game eats before heading over to US Cellular field and finally came across this place. Was surprised at the lack of places like this around the park....with this in mind, was also surprised how quiet this place was. The food was ok, service was good, but the drinks were quite pricey. There was a friendly atmosphere particularly since we were obviously opposing team fans. Would consider going here again, although there isn't an awful lot of choice otherwise.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I come here often as I live around the corner. Always a friendly bartender or waitstaff! The food is delicious and the menu has just been updated and redone! I am a big fan of this place. The atmosphere is also adorable and friendly!

Reviewed 14 July 2010

"Thank God" something opened around the Cell. This place is fantastic. First of all you walk into the restaurant/pub and onto the dark wood floors. The pub is decorated nicely with old Chicago pictures on one wall and they have 5 flat screen tvs. I sat at the bar ( although there are alot of tables to sit at) and ordered a draft beer (Blue Moon). The bartender was very nice and showed me a menu. I ordered some food and enjoyed the pregame for the Sox vs. Angels game. I ate a meatball slider ( a small version of a meatball sandwich) for an appetizer and I had the Latino Burger for my dinner. WOW!what a burger, the BEST I've had in a very long time. The place was filling up fast so get there early. After a couple more cold ones and a brief encounter with the owner I can't wait to go back. The old Jimbo's was here for a long time but this place was worth the wait. Sorry to Jimbo's, Rocky's & Shinnick's but you just can't stand up to this place. Cork & Kerry you have my vote!